Chapter 27

Third Person P.O.V
"Okay Mitch left to go to the Demon's place. We have a a day or two left." Sky said. Seto is staring at the table, hasn't said a word the entire time. The others start talking, coming up with stuff. Midnight is sitting next to Seto. She looks at Seto.

"Seto. What's wrong?" Midnight asks. Seto doesn't acknowledge her but does with she puts her hand on his arm.

"I'm fine." Seto said. Seto meets Alesa's eyes. Alesa shakes her head. The others stop talking looking at Seto and Alesa.

"What's going on?" Alikai asks.

"Seto has something to tell you all." Alesa said. Seto looks at Alesa a little shocked.

"Really? What?" Ghost asks. Seto stares at Alesa.

"They deserve to know. Not just Midnight even though you been failing at telling her since we got back." Alesa said. Sky sits back looking at Seto. The room is silent and Seto looks at everyone.

"Why do you guys make everything so hard to tell anything?" Seto asks looking away from everyone and at his hands.

"One word. Just say one or two words. We'll put it together. Or Alesa can tell." Ian said.

"No. I'm not saying anything. It's Seto's secret. Not mine." Alesa said.

"Age." Seto said. Sky gasps slightly. They look at him.

"You already know?" Alesa asks.

"Light Sorcerer's live to a certain age. They live to..500 right?" Sky asks looking at Seto. Seto nods. "Your 499 years old aren't you?" Seto nods again. Midnight gasps. She grabs Seto's arms.

"No. No!" Midnight yelled. She hugs Seto as she starts crying.

"Midnight." Seto said. He pulls her into his lap. She buries her face into the side of his neck. The girls start breaking down one by one. The boys just stared shocked at Seto.

"How....How did Alesa know?" Quentin asks.

"Because it slipped out of him when I was treating his wounds." Alesa said. She looks at Sky. Sky is staring at the table. Ian pulls Alex into a hug and she buries her face into Ian's chest.

"When?" Sky asks. Seto looks at Sky.

"The 21st. Next month." Seto said.

"Well one thing is for certain." Sky said.

"What?" Seto asks. Sky looks at Seto.

"We're definitely having a party for you on the 15th. Since you'll probably start getting weaker and weaker." Sky said. The others agree. Midnight sits up a little in Seto's lap.

"You guys don't-"

"No this is gonna happen whether you like it or not, old man." Quentin said. Seto narrows his eyes at Quentin.

"Alright kid." Seto said. Quentin rolls his eyes. Midnight smiles a little.

"A party sounds like a great idea." Midnight said. She looks at Seto and kisses his cheek.

"Who is gonna tell Ty and Mitch?" Ian asks.

"I will tell Ty." Ghost said.

"I'll tell Mitch." Alikai said.

"Wait when are you and Ty getting hitched already?" Quentin asks. Alesa looks at Ghost.

"Wait Ty proposed?" Alesa asks. Ghost nods. Alesa looks at Sky. Sky meets her eyes.

"That is taking things way too fast for me when we got together literally an hour ago." Sky said.

"We haven't figured that out yet. We have been both busy." Ghost said.