Chapter 12

Third Person P.O.V
Seto takes a deep breath trying to collect himself. CJ fell asleep next to Seto. Pain is coming everywhere and he wants it to stop.

"C..CJ." Seto groaned. CJ moves slightly. He coughs a few times and CJ puts her head up.

"Seto..Seto what's wrong?" CJ asks. Seto takes a few deep breaths and CJ sits up. Seto can feel his blood under him on his clothes and sees it on CJ a little. CJ looks at Seto.

"Take your time." CJ said. Seto groans as an explosion of pain hits his shoulder.

"W..What..h...happened?" Seto groaned. CJ looks at Seto for a second.

"Um. Well you see. You went away from the Sky Army Base and I sort of saw you. So I thought maybe you could deal with a Jabbit but I didn't know that there were like seven Jabbits. One was about to attack me from behind, you saw it. Pushed me out of the way and they bite your shoulder. Clawed your side and arm. That attack destroyed you basically. You were too hurt to even fight after that Jabbit attacked you. I tried to help you but the Jabbit just bit your shoulder and it maybe broke your collar bone. Then...um..." CJ said. Seto closes his eyes and winces in pain. He can barely breath without pain making him stop breathing. CJ wraps something tight around his waist to make sure his side doesn't bleed anymore.

"I'm afraid to wrap your shoulder." CJ said looking at it. Seto gets hit with a wave of dizziness making him feel nausea. He shivers.

'This place is just making his condition worst.' CJ thinks to himself. She clenches her fists. She stand up and goes to the bars. She grips them and looks down both ways of the hallway. No guards. No nothing.

"C-CJ." Seto moaned. CJ looks at Seto. She goes down next to him. She puts her arms around him and holds him tight trying to warm him up. She can feel him trembling in her arms.

"I'm right here. I'm right here if you need me." CJ said.
-----
"Sky...Sky." The Doctor said to Sky. Sky winces in pain. His eyes are closed and he doesn't even show any response to the doctor.

"Sky." Amber said.

"He's in a whole lot of pain. He can hear us but he won't pay attention or response." The Doctor said. Alex looks at the Doctor.

"Thank you Captain Obvious." Alex said sarcastically.

"I can give him some pain medicine. Maybe that will dull some of it down." The Doctor said ignoring Alex. Jess comes running in.

"Why is Sky here?" Jess asks running pass Ian.

"We thought CJ was here." Amber said.

"We need to get him back to the base now." Jess said.

"Why?" Alex asks.

"I figured out what Raven was planning. They want Sky like this. His curse isn't active because the amulet doesn't work. It's because of the demon presence. Mitch was targeting Jason and Ty. He is targeting Sky right now." Jess said.

"Okay is Mitc-" Ian started.

"Mitch hasn't spoke one word since Jerome died." Jess said.

"What?" Ian asks in disbelief.

"A demon killed him. They were targeting Mitch but Jerome took the hits. We found demon arrows in his back and Mitch just seems so lost in his own world." Jess said. Everyone is silent for a few moments.

"First Ty and now Jerome." Ian said. Jess looks at the ground.

"That's...That's not all. Mitch's chains were broken and Seto left." Jess said. Ian narrows his eyes at Jess.