Sneak peek into different book! + Character contest(Closed)

Hey guys. Yeah another character contest. So let just give you a sneak peek into the new book, not talking about We're Still here. It is called Seven Vessels.
--------
"As you said, the war has begun are a mere ten years. As overseen, I pray Grail has picked it's newest vessels. We must wait until then."

"Even if this land becomes a hell?"

"Grail has already prepared seven vessels in advance. And summons the heroic spirits from every era to match those vessels."

"What heroic spirits will be brought back into the world?"

"MitchThe Archer. Ty The Warrior. Ian The Captain of A Past King's Guard. Jason The Knight. Jerome The Hybrid. And Quentin The Warrior."

"Knights and Warriors cannot save the world. Honor and Glory. There's no point in speaking to a killer who takes pride in such things."

"Father, the battle I've been awaiting for ten years....It's about to begin. My Holy Grail War."

"Yes my child. You will find them teach them how to use their spirits as shields or as weapons."

"Father.....I know I have the most powerful spirit."

"Just because you have Seto The Mage doesn't mean your powerful."

"But if you don't summon your spirit soon, your gonna die."

"I cannnot summon Sky The Assassin anymore. For he is one of the seven spirits that must be used for the Seven Vessels. So I do not have a spirit anymore."

"But how are you gonna protect yourself Father?"

"I am not gonna make it through this war. You must protect each other. You must take care of your sister. And you must take care of your brother. Your spirit's lights are strong. Seto and Damian will follow you. It was my mission to locate the Seven Vessels, I have found one so far. It is now your mission. To find them. Teach them. Make them learn how to use their spirits. Those seven spirits are powerful. They aren't like normal spirits anymore."

"But-"

"Go now while we still have time. Time is very precious."

"But Father-"

"I don't want to watch people die. If people can be saved, could it be possible to save every person that's suffering?"
---------
So again no idea how long this contest will go on. But yeah....need a lot of characters. I would make characters of my own, but I'm to lazy.

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Look-
Attitude-
Background- (option)
Favorite Teamcrafted YouTuber- (can you guys list 2 or 3? Also Seto is taken already!)

NO HYBRID! NO MAGIC! NO NOTHING OF THAT NATURE!

Also if I like your character, I might add a few things to it. Nothing major adding just so you know. So yeah, have fun and be creative! Any questions you may have ask away and I'll try to answer asap!

Also another thing! We're Still Here is coming out this Friday!