Chapter 28

Song is Revelation By Black Veil Brides. Been a while since I wrote a war scene, don't count on it being good. Also I'm feeling lazy right now..
Third Person P.O.V
"Is he here yet?" Amber asks.

"Yes I am here, hold your horses." Ty said over com. Mitch and them have already did distraction and Seto hasn't come out yet to do the spell.

"Okay, Seto to the portal now. Girls protection. Make sure no demon gets near him. We need to hold out for eleven minutes. Think we can do that guys?" Sky asks.

"Of course." Mitch said over com.

"Seto you ready to start the spell?" Sky asks.

"Yes." Seto said.

"Ian, the recruits prepared for battle?" Sky asks.

"Yes." Ian said.

"Ty, you met up with Ghost and Jason with Scarlett and Selena?" Sky asks.

"Yep." Ty said.

"Ghost, Jason, Ty, Selena, and Scarlett. Your job is air support. Kill as many demons as possible and wherever you want. But I want one of you near Seto just in case since he is gonna be doing a spell for ten minutes straight. He can't have any demons attacking him." Sky said.

"I'll do that then." Selena said over com.

"Alright. Girls and Seto, tell us when you finally start the spell. If your in trouble, call to us. Good luck guys. Let's go." Sky said. Seto and the girls run out of their spots as the attack starts. Seto goes towards the portal which is pretty far away. The girls go around him fighting back demons. The others go out and the recruits and Ian are in the trees and on ground running towards the Demon's Army outside of the Demon's HQ.
*ten minutes later*
Ty glides down towards the ground where recruits and demons are fighting. He pulls out two sword and lands on the ground killing demons as he runs by.
~~~~~~~
Sky pulls out duel swords and cuts into a demon. He kicks them down. A hand grabs his shoulder, pulling him down a little. He turns around quickly and slices their arm off. They scream. Sky takes a step towards them, putting the swords into the demon's stomach. Sky pulls up making the swords exit through the demon's shoulders.
~~~~~~~
Ghost feels something grab her ankle making her go towards the ground a little. She looks down seeing a rope around her ankle. She stops and bolts up towards the sky. She feels the rope nudge her down and then no more resistance. She looks down seeing a demon holding onto it. She goes down and grabs them. She cuts the rope off her and slices the demon in half.
~~~~~~~
Seto pushes pass a demon, which Amber kills immediately. Seto's eyes glow purple as he runs towards the portal.

"We're almost there Sky." Midnight said.

"Good." Sky said over com. Seto's hands glow a taint of purple and he stops a few feet away.

"Alright Sky." Alesa said.

"Set up a way to protect Seto on all sides. Who is the Ender protecting the air?" Sky asks.

"Me." Selena said flying over Seto.

"Alright Selena, make sure no more demons come out of that portal and nothing hits Seto from the air. Rest of you girls are on ground support. I don't want any demon to touch Seto. Got it girls?" Sky asks.

"Yes." Jess and Amber said.

"Yep." Selena said.

"No demons are getting pass us Sky." Alex said.