Chapter 9

Third Person P.O.V
Ghost lands on the ground on her feet. She looks around and see Mitch has a hold of Ty. Mitch has a sword. He pushes the sword into Ty's chest. She lunges towards them.

"Ty!" Ghost screams.

Ghost wakes up with a jolt and the blanket falls on the floor. Ghost fell asleep on the ground with her head on the couch Ty is laying on. Ghost looks outside and see it is nighttime.

'Carson must be asleep.' She thinks to herself. She grab the blanket and crawl onto the couch next to Ty. Ghost covers her and him up with the blanket and put her arms around his chest. She closes her eyes as tears fall down her face.

"Don't worry baby. I'm letting you go again." Ghost said drifting to sleep while Ty's hand moves slightly.
------
Sky's eyes open and he sits up clenching his chest taking deep breaths.

'Another nightmare. Wait..where am I?' Sky thinks to himself as he looks around. He frowns as he sees it's nighttime.

'Why am I in a hospital bed?' Sky asks himself as he gets off. He puts on his shoes and jacket. He pulls up his hood over his eyes and goes to the door. He reaches for the knob and stops.

"Something isn't right." Sky said quietly to himself. He opens the door and closes it behind him. His eyes adjust to the bright lights in the hallway. He walks down it and opens Jason's hospital room door. He see Jess asleep on the couch and Amber is awake. She looks at the door and smiles. Sky closes it slowly behind him. Sky walks next to her. She looks at Jason saying nothing.

'I'm sort of surprise she isn't telling me to get back in my hospital bed.' Sky thinks to himself. Amber signs.

"Go get some sleep Sky. You need it." Amber whispered sounding exhausted. Which Sky noticed very much.

"You sound exhausted. I'm guessing it's 2 in the morning. Go to bed." Sky whispers. Amber shakes her head.

"I'm fine." Amber whispers. Sky smiles slightly looking at the outline of her face. The moonlight is shining in just enough for Sky to see her facial features.

"Tell those bags under your eyes to cease and then I will believe you." Sky said. Amber looks at him and signs knowing she doesn't have to strength to argue with Sky.

"Alright. Keep an eye on Jason in case his heart stops. It's happen more then once so far." Amber said quietly. She stands up and walks lazily almost pass Sky. Sky would be laughing now if Jess wasn't asleep in here. He grabs Amber's wrist and Amber's face turns a little red.

"Sleep here Amber. Your walking like your drunk." Sky whispered in Amber's ear. Sky lets go of Amber's wrist. Amber turns around and looks at Sky.

"But Jess took the couch." Amber said. Sky looks at Jess.

"How long has Jess been here for Jason?" Sky whispers. Amber puts her hand on her wrist where Sky grabbed her.

"Since he got here." Amber said. Sky moves to Jess and crouches down to her level. Sky smiles a little.

"Jess. I know your awake." Sky said. Jess opens her eyes and looks at Sky. She smiles.

"I'm glad your okay Sky." Jess said.

"Okay time to sleep in a real bed." Sky said. Jess looks at Sky and sits up and stops.

"Carry me?" Jess asks. Sky stands up looking down at Jess. Sky smiles.

"Sure." Sky said. Amber sits back down in her chair as Sky puts Jess up in a bridal carry. Jess snuggles her head against Sky's chest. Sky gets into the hallway as Jess starts crying softly into his chest. Sky stops and looks down at his friend.