Hey guys..sorry

Hey guys.
I know you guys are waiting for an update to Demons. I ran out of ideas right now. I will get back to you on that. I'm trying. So yeah I have been working on something.

A new book...I know..coming out with a bunch of new stories...sorry..

But I'm gonna give you a sneak peek..but not a big one. I want your imaginations to go wild with this one..it's a Teamcrafted Story of course. The title right now is What if, but that could easily change. Here's the sneak peek.

~~~~~~~
"What does it mean to be a Sky Army Recruit?" They ask.

I look down and clench my fists feeling tears in my eyes.

"It means to fight..to survive..to have fun.." I said. I look up a little. "To have a big family for once. Protecting the Generals and the Commander. The Sky Army is built on saving others. Most recruits were ones the Generals and Commander rescued."

"What are their names?" They ask.

I gasp slightly and bite my bottom lip.

"General..General Ty, General Mitch, General Jerome, G-General J-Jason, General..General Seto, G-General I-I-Ian, General Quentin, and..C-Commander..Commander..S-Sky." I said. I look down at the stone ground. Tears fall down my face.

"You sound upset." They said.

"They always saved us. But our biggest mistake...Our biggest regret as recruits..was.." I stop talking.

"Was what?" They ask.
~~~~~~~~~
What do you think?

This book isn't coming out for a while now..I'm still working on it..

So don't know about Character Contests or anything like that.

I know I'm coming out with a lot of stories..is that alright that I am?