Chapter 32

*Days Later*
Alesa's P.O.V
I look outside at the recruits. They are still upset about Seto, I am too kind of. I miss him already. Ty and Ghost are gone. Sky didn't seem faze by the fact they are gone. I walk down the hallway and look around. I smile a little. I kind of missed this place. The Sky Army Base. I remember growing up here with Sky and them. Sky said he would take good care of it for Austin, and he did. I knew he would. I open the door to the Meeting Hall seeing almost everyone in here and Sky talking to them all about something. I wonder over next to Sky. A map is laying on the big table. A pretty cool looking map.

"I think we can handle it really." Mitch said.

"Handle what?" I ask.

"We're thinking about maybe splitting up a little bit. Expanding." Sky said. Wait what?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Different bases. Each of them in charge of one. It could be cool." Alikai said.

"Are we all sure about that?" I ask.

"Yeah. I talked to the village leaders and they were okay with it. Recruits are as well. This is so there aren't as many recruits crowded up here. And plus, we all need a break from Mitch." Sky said. Oh yeah that is a good point.

"Yeah." Almost everyone saids.

"Your all just jealous." Mitch said.

"Of what?" Ian asks.

"I don't know." Mitch said.

"But you guys do know that this will need for you to actually come up with plans of your own without my input." Sky said.

"No that's too much pressure!" Mitch said. I smile a little.

"Hard but we all could probably manage." Ian said.

"Good, it'll be nice to get away from you people sometimes." Quentin said. They all start talking at once. I move my arms around Sky's waist and I feel his arm around my shoulders. He kisses my forehead and I smile. I put my head against his shoulder.

"I like the map. Looks really cool." I said.

"It should for what's it's worth." Sky said. I roll my eyes. "Actually I gotta show you something. Follow me." I follow him into our room. What's he planning? "I know things been depressing with Seto's passing, but been meaning to give this to you for a long time." He hands me a box. We both sit on the bed. I look at it. I'm sort of scared to open it but I want to. I open it. I gasp a little unintentionally. "I know we haven't been dating for long, but we've known each other since we were little. So I thought that mattered enough to get you this." It's a ring. He got me a ring. And I love it. I'm speechless right now. I love him to death, of course I'm gonna say yes. "Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will." I said. We both smile. I feel the ring slip onto my finger and we kiss for a second before I hug him. I sit in his lap sideways. I feel his lips go against my neck making my skin crawl a little. I smile. I wrap my arm around his neck and our eyes meet. I put my forehead against his. I feel his arm around my waist and his hand on my leg. I put my other hand on the side o his face. I kiss his lips. "I'll never let you go again. Never again." Sky smiles.

"You either." He said. We kiss again. Then Sky lays down with my in his arms.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said. I smile. I kiss his cheek. I rest my hand on his chest and close my eyes.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Of course I had to end the Sky Army Series with Sky proposing to Alesa. I have been waiting to make Sky propose to Alesa for a long time. I had to make it the final. So this is it. The last chapter. Feels like so long ago when I wrote that first chapter of the first book. 

I hope you guys have enjoyed the series!! It's been so much fun writing these stories for you to read. But everything doesn't last forever.

2014-2016 is how long the Sky Army Series has lasted. Almost made it to 2017. But I wasn't gonna let it stretch out to 2017...

No book 12 if you haven't gotten the message earlier...

I really hope you guys have enjoyed this series, I know I did. Epilogues will be coming soon. But let's just say there might be new army bases when they come out. I do not know when they will come out, don't count on them for a while.

I have other stuff that most of you probably already read..but hey why not tell y'all. So yeah guys.

Tell me what you guys thought of the series overall. Which one was your favorite book? To be honest book 11 and book 10 are my favorites.

Oh and my update book is out if you don't know! Put it in your librAry to get the latest news!

Thanks for all the support for the series! Thanks for all the reads, votes, and funny comments! Means so much. Now...

BBBBYYYYEEEE!!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ :) ;)