Chapter 20

Third Person P.O.V
Seto takes a deep breathe before he finally puts his feet on the floor. He stumbles and puts his hands on the bed. Midnight grabs his arms.

"Take it slow, okay?" Midnight asks. Seto nods as the doctor comes in.

"Your standing? Impressive. You had a serve concussion and probably a scar on your head from that cut. How's your memory?" He asks.

"Fine." Seto said.

"Good. So just take it easy." The doctor said. "I still want you to rest for a little bit. Also to check in with me on your memory." He leaves. Midnight smiles.

"By the way, Ty proposed to Ghost." Midnight said. Seto smiles slightly and sits down.

"Good for them." Seto said. Midnight kisses his cheek.

"I'm glad your okay. I got scared for you." She said hugging him. Seto hugs her back and smiles.

Ummm...hi. So sorry for the very short chapter. So I know I haven't updated very much. But let's just say I will very soon be able to get back on schedule!!! Anyway I have a brilliant idea. Just came up with it this morning. So 11 books is a lot to handle with this much information. From stuff that has happened in the first book to this one. To be honest I barely remember what happened in book one. So when this book is over, I'm gonna add how you say a 'chapter' at the end. You guys will understand when it happens. Also Faded Words, it is almost ALMOST ready for publishing. I still have a few things to fix up and no I do not have a confirmed published date. Sorry. I will keep you guys updated about it. Also I saw on the Deady Coma that is has over 23k reads! Thanks so much for those who read it!! Been meaning to talk about that. So I hope you enjoyed this very very short chapter.