Chapter 23

Third Person P.O.V
Raven had brought the fight to outside the base right by the West gate. Recruits had helped them but the main fight was Mitch, Sky and Jason vs Raven. But the fight outside woke up Seto. Midnight is looking out the window worried. She looks over at Seto. Seto is trying to get up. She goes to him quickly grabbing his shoulders.

"No. Your not ready yet to fight, Seto. They can deal with it." Midnight said. Seto looks at her. "You would just get yourself more hurt then you are right now." Midnight moves her hands down to grip his jacket. "Give yourself a little more time. During the next fight, I will let you go." Seto smiles a little.

"Alright." He said
--------
Sky jumps to the side as fire is shot towards him. It goes pass him and lights a tree on fire but it immediately goes out due to Alex. Raven looks over at Alex who is looking at the burnet tree. Raven grabs a knife as Ghost lands on the ground on her feet and pushes into Raven. Raven flies to the left and goes into the wall. Sky smiles and winces in pain. He falls to his knees and Ghost looks at him.

"Take it easy. I can handle this." Ghost said. Sky nods and Amber runs to him. Ghost grabs Raven and Raven kicks Ghost in her stomach. She falls backwards and Mitch shoots an arrow at her. Raven moves to the side and the arrow clips her arm. She stumbles back and a demon sword forms in her hand. Ty appears next to Raven. He hits the sword with his, surprising Raven. Ty grabs Raven putting his arms around her neck and waist. He bring her back against him. She struggles. Ty grins.

"Give me a reason to cut your head off." Ty said. Ghost sits up. They look to Sky.

"Put magic chains on her so she won't leave." Sky said. They nod and Alex, Mitch, and Jason leaves. Ty looks at Ghost.

"You okay?" He asks. Ghost nods. Raven smiles slightly.

"Oo is something going on between you two? Did you finally dump her Ty? Everyone is wondering wh-OUCH!" Raven yells.

"Oops my knife slipped." Ty said. Ghost smiles. Ghost looks at Sky.

"You okay Sky?" Ghost asks.

"Just dizzy. I'm fine." Sky said. Amber looks at Ghost.

"He just needs to sit for a while." Amber said. She goes on her knees in front of him and puts her hands on his arms. Ghost stands up and almost falls but catches herself.

"I had it Ty." Ghost said. Ty looks at Ghost.

"I know. I don't want you to get hurt." Ty said. Ghost smiles a little.

"Argh, I'm gonna puke." Raven said. Ty hits her and she struggles. "There is no need for hitting!"

"Actually yes there is a need. I almost died because of you." Ty said. Raven grabs Ty's arm. Alex and Mitch come back with the chains.

"Ohhh right. Hey Ghost what you think of this?" Raven asks. Her tail wraps around Ty's leg and Ghost narrows her eyes at Raven. She was gonna threaten her but says nothing and looks away. "O! There is something going on between you two. You two fighting?"

"It's none of your business." Ghost said. Ty and Mitch put the chains on Raven. They pull her away and into the base. Alex looks at Ghost.

"Ghost is there something wrong between you and Ty?" Alex asks. Ghost looks at her.

"It's nothing really Alex. Me and Ty will sort it out." Ghost said. Alex nods and looks at Sky and Amber.

"Oohhh is that the girl Sky was talking about?" Alex asks. Ghost looks at Amber.

"Amber? What do you mean?" Ghost asks.

"Sky said he had eyes on a girl and wouldn't say who. She has to be it." Alex said. Alex crosses her arms. Ghost looks at Alex.