Chapter 7

Seto's P.O.V
I move to the side as Raven comes at me. A sword forms in the air. A white blade sword with a black handle and words engraved on the blade. I grab it as Mitch comes at me witth a demon sword. I block it and his cuts my face a little. Raven comes at me from the other side. I grab her before she can reach me. If Mitch isn't controlled he better have a good reason for this. I kick Mitch in the stomach. I slam Raven into the ground. I look at Mitch. I grab him. I hit his wrist and make him drop the sword.

"You better have a good reason for this if your not controlled." Raven grabs my ankle and puts a knife in it. I grit my teeth. She stands up and I grab her tail as she tries to back off from me. I pull her tail and make a blade appear on my arm facing her. Mitch kicks my bad leg making my magic turn off for a moment. I lose my grip on Mitch. Raven hits me and tries to hit me again but I make her arm go stiff. I touch her forehead and it paralyzed her. She falls on the ground. I look at Mitch. I grab him and knock him out. I pull the knife out of my ankle. It's a demon tool. Magic can't heal injuries made by demon weapons. I cut off some of my jacket and wrap my ankle. I put Mitch over my shoulder. The demons are gone. I go into the village.

"We are leaving. Now." We leave and Ghost wanted to get Ty.

Ghost's P.O.V
I move my arms around Ty's neck and his head moves against my shoulder. Tears fall down my face and hit him. He's cold. I kiss the top of his head.

"Please. Give him back. Give him back." I cry on his chest. I hang my arms over his shoulders. Wait maybe she...maybe she can help him! I stand up. I put Ty on my back and go into the air. Please let her be able to save Ty.

Ian's P.O.V
It's been three days since Ty died. We are all taking it pretty hard. Us and the recruits are. Plus the villages. They don't know who killed him. We just told them it was a demon instead of Mitch. Ghost hasn't been seen at all since he died. Jason and Sky is still out cold and so is Mitch. Seto hit Mitch out cold since it is better he is then awake. Alex puts her hands in my shoulders. She didn't know Ty that well. All of us knew him so good.

"Anyone seen Ghost?" Alex's hands move down and hang over my shoulders. Her head goes next to mine.

"No. You okay?" Alex asks.

"Yeah....sure." Alex gets off of me and sits in my lap. She puts her arms around my neck and hugs me. I puts my arms around her hips and hugs her back. She kisses my forehead.

"I got magic training to do. Want to come?" Alex asks.

"No go. I'm fine." Alex looks at me for a minute. She kisses my cheek and leaves.

Seto's P.O.V
"How's your ankle?" Midnight asks.

"Fine. Keep practicing." Alex looks at me too. I sit on the ground. It hurts to stand up for too long.

"Are you sure we can't heal it with magic?" Alex asks. I shake my head.

"Why not?" Midnight asks. I sign.

"Ever heard of the Demon Magic War?" They shake their heads.

"What is it?" Alex asks.

"Come here." They come in front of me and sit on the ground.

"Over three thousand years ago magic was a everyday thing. Almost everyone had it. The demons lived in the Nether."

"But now they live in their dimension right? Not the Nether." Alex asks.

"Yes. They decided that they didn't want to live in the Nether anymore and attacked the Overworld. There was a Magic Conical back then. Now there is none. But they decided that all the Sorcerer and Sorcereress should be the one to fight the war and protect the mortals. That's how demon items were made. They were made for the demons to be able to actually kill the Sorcerers since when they get hurt they would heal themselves with magic. If you make a demon item....then your bind to it. If your item was destroy you would die with it."

"Does Mitch know this?" Midnight asks. Alex looks at me with a serious look.

"No he doesn't. But once the items were made and found out by the Conical they knew that they would be in trouble. So they made a spell for the Sorcerers to use against the items. Yet once casted makes the caster open to attack since they are focus on the Demon Item not the demon itself. They cut down the demons through sending them to a dimension that the Magic Conical made to keep them there forever. But some demons slipped through."

"Cool." Midnight said.

"Seto you seem to know a lot about this. Like full details and how you said it made it seem you were there before. But that's impossible since it was over three hundred years ago." Alex said. My eyes look away from her. It was more like over two thousand years ago.

"A sorcerer can still live and be that old today." Both of their eyes widen.

"How old are you?" Alex asks instantly. I hesitate to answer. Should I?

"Go back to training."

"How old are you Seto?" Alex asks.

"18. Go back to training." They get up and go back to training. I avoided that. The demons are getting out of control again. Just like before. The same way too. I don't know how to keep Mitch under control. It seems so quiet here now. Usually Sky, Ty, and Jason are in the big room besides us training too. I look at Midnight. She is getting better. I put my arm on my knee. The doors open and I hear talking.

"I know your staring at me." Midnight said.

"Can you blame me?" Midnight smiles and laughs a little.

"Get a room." Alex said. Midnight looks at her.

"You have no idea how many times I wanted to say that to you and Ian and I didn't." Midnight said. I stand up and walk next to Midnight.

"It's not my fault I want something and he makes me beg. Then he gives in." Alex said.

"I could do that to Seto and he'll give in." Midnight said. I roll my eyes.

"You have already tried once or twice and failed miserably but you give into me." Alex smiles.

"I do not." Midnight said. The pain in my ankle is doubling. I sit down on the ground and Midnight looks down at me.

"Really? He doesn't give in but you do what does he do that you give in?" Alex asks. I smile.

"I just know Midnight's weaknesses."

"And I have yet to find yours Seto." Midnight said. I smile a little.

"Well yours were easy to find. Have fun finding mine." My eyes look at the ground.

"I will." Midnight said.

No updates tomorrow btw!!!