Chapter 25

Third Person P.O.V
Seto puts his hands in his pockets as he walks up to Alesa's house. Alesa opens the door and looks at Seto as he stops.

"No. No. Get out!" Alesa said.

"How can I get out if I'm not even in yet, Alesa?" Seto asks. Alesa walks down the porch steps and to Seto.

"What happen to your head? I see the bandage against your neck as well." Alesa said. Seto looks at the ground. Alesa grabs Seto's arms. "What happened? Who hurt you?" Seto smiles slightly.

"It was Mitch with just my head but I'm fine. A Jabbit bit my shoulder and clawed up my arm." Seto said. Alesa pulls on his arm a little bit.

"Does it hurt still?" She asks. He nods. "Come inside. I'll fix that up." Alesa and him go inside. "Take off your shirt and let me look at your shoulder and arm." Seto takes off his jacket and Alesa leaves. Seto pulls off his shirt and Alesa comes in. She looks up and stops in her tracks. Her eyes travel on his chest. Seto meets her eyes.

"What?" Seto asks. Alesa shakes her head slightly and looks down.

"Nothing." Alesa said walking to him. She puts her hand on his chest and pushes down making him sit in a chair. Her eyes take another glance at Seto's body and bites her lip back a little.

"My face is up here, not on my stomach." Seto said. She looks at her face.

"Sorry. I haven't seen one of you like this, shirtless, since Sky and me were at the dock and Sky pushed me into the water. Then I pulled him in. That was back when Midnight was problem, I'm sure." Alesa said opening up a box smiling slightly. She works on getting the bandage off around his shoulder that binds around his chest and neck.

"He does still care about you Alesa. No matter how much he denies it. He does care about you." Seto said. Alesa blushes slightly as she starts unwrapping the bandage.

"Is he...Is he still with Kitty?" Alesa asks.

"Kitty died. She betrayed us, she was really trying to kill Sky by getting close to him and then murder him." Seto said. Alesa puts her hand on his shoulder and looks at him.

"I'm glad her plan didn't work then. So he is single?" Alesa asks.

"Why are you asking Alesa?" Seto asks. Alesa takes off the bandage blushing a little.

"I hate him Seto. I do. I don't love him...anymore. I don't miss his stubborn and irritating attitude or his...his gentle brown eyes or his strong muscles or his comforting arms and soft chest that can just make you feel so safe no matter what is happening or his gentle and cute sounding breathing whenever he is sleeping or-"

"O my lord I get it already. You love him. Stop it. Your gonna bored me to death." Seto said.  Alesa looks at Seto blushing.

"I do, don't I? But I don't want to. But he is single right?" Alesa asks. She puts a cream on Seto's wound and starts to bind it.

"Amber and him seem to be together." Seto said. Alesa looks away from him.

"R-Really?" She asks with her voice cracking. She binds his shoulder and starts working on his arm. "I didn't like him that much anyway."

"Then why do you sound so upset when I said he has a girlfriend?" He asks. Alesa wipes her eyes.

"Because I never get the chance that he gets to hold me and tell me things will be okay. I have just been friendzoned by him and I can't get out." Alesa said. She puts the cream on Seto's arm and binds his arm. Seto puts on his long sleeved black t-shirt and looks at Alesa as she wipes her face more. "Let me look at your head." Seto grabs her wrists.