Chapter 13: Part 1

Do you guys like the long chapters I'm writing or short chapters?
Third Person P.O.V
"Y-You could h-have stopped it. W-Why didn't you?" A voice says into Mitch's head.

"You have a good heart. D-Don't lose it please." Another voice came waking up Mitch. Mitch takes a deep breath and Alikai is still asleep. Mitch bites his bottom lip a little.

'Tay...Jerome..' He thinks to himself. Mitch holds Alikai closer against him. He blushes a little bit feeling her body against his. He closes his eyes. 'Maybe if I fall asleep again I won't ever wake up again...No what am I thinking?' He feels Alikai move in his arms. Alikai opens her eyes and still feels his arms around her. Alikai looks at the window and sees sunlight. She looks at Mitch. She smiles again. Alikai blushes a little as she feels one of his hands on the side of her hip. Mitch opens his eyes.

"Morning...You okay?" Alikai asks. Mitch doesn't speak but closes his eyes. "Tired?" Mitch doesn't answer. She looks at his hold he has on her and then at his face which she can see bags under his eyes but also the fact that he is blushing too.

'Okay who would want to wake up Mitch more less break his hold he has on you?' She asks herself. She closes her eyes as the door opens.

"O my god." Someone said quietly.

"They sure look comfy." Another voice said. Her eyes open up and she picks her head up to see Midnight and Ghost. She smiles seeing Ghost. Ghost walks to the side of the bed.

"Is he asleep?" Ghost whispers.

"He should be." Alikai whispers.

"We'll talk more about this later. Enjoy yourself. Mitch is quite the catch." Ghost whispers.

"No it's not like that. We're not a couple." Alikai whispers. Ghost looks at Mitch.

"Well you better make your move fast before some other girl snatches Mitch away from you." Ghost whispers. She grabs Midnight's arm pulling her out. They shut the door. Alikai lays down and smiles again. She buries her face a little into the top of Mitch's head and puts her arms around his neck. She feels so safe with his arms around her.

'I bet this is how Tay felt with him.' She thinks to herself.
-----
Seto opens his eyes looking at the ceiling. CJ, who is still asleep, is holding him. He gets hit with another wave of nausea and groans. CJ moves her arm down to across Seto's chest slightly. He feels like his chest is on fire with the pressure she is putting on him. Every muscle he has is screaming in pain and he wants it to stop. He doesn't want to feel the pain anymore. He knows CJ will do anything to bring him back to his feet but he doesn't want to get back to his feet. CJ shivers. Seto looks at her. She has been taking care of Seto so much that she isn't taking care of herself. He moves slowly on his side and pulls CJ against him, warming her up. She starts to stop shivering and snuggles in against Seto. He groans and he feels her push her face against his chest. He grinds his teeth together and holds Cj tighter.

'She needs to at least make it through this. I definitely won't live through this.' Seto thinks to himself. CJ opens her eyes seeing Seto's chest right in her face making her blush with embarrassment. She looks up at Seto grinding his teeth. She sits up quickly.

"You shouldn't have move Seto." CJ said. Seto looks at her.

"You w-were shivering." Seto said softly sitting up. He almost falls back down on his back but CJ grabs him and steadies him.