300 Follower Special + Character Contest Results + News!!

Hey guys and thanks so much for 300 followers!!! So I don't have any ideas for what I am gonna do so I decided to tell you guys a little bit more about me. Cause hey why not?

(1) I love horror. Mostly video games though. But since I don't have the money to buy a gaming system I watch Markiplier play them on YouTube.

(2) I finally got my Minecraft to work!!! (After like 2 years too) So my username is missmatched123 and if I am in server. I am usually in a creative server since I love building things. That or Skyblock or Hunger Games. If you see my then say hi an tell me your from Wattpad or else I won't know what your talking about. The only two servers I has right that I use is called Mineverse and it's ip is mineverse.com. Or on the Hive Server. Ip is hivemu.eu and I am mostly on Hide and Seek. Just so you know I am not on it a lot. I like doing singleplayer but sometimes I am on it in the creative part or hide and seek part of it both servers. Hope to see you there one day!!!

(3) My favorite Anime and which I use to watch anime a lot but not so much lately. I love Noragami and Yona of the Dawn. Which I want to know when Yona of the Dawn is coming out with a second season! I have been waiting for two freaking years and not yet!!

(4) I have been seeing this a lot. All the 'references' I make in my stories. Truth be told....I have no idea what the heck you guys are talking about!! The only references I make and know are ones I state in the chapter. Which would be two out of like hundreds. Also what is with this Butterfly Culture stuff? What is with that?

(5) I always wear this red IUP sweatshirt that I got from my brother who is a freshman there. I alway wear it at home and I love it cause it is so comfy.

(6) I love putting a lot of details in anything I work on. I don't know why but I just do.

(7) I love drawing. I do more traditional then digital since my computer broke and I need to get a new one. So I can't use my tablet. But I might make an art book one day. Probably not though.

(8) I have a whole notebook that is full of ideas for wattpad stories. And I have used a lot of them. I write down ideas I have so I won't forget them because I usually do.  So yeah.

That's all I can think of at the moment. But I do have some news too. For the people who read Saved By A Legend and Returned: I'm adding extras to Returned instead of a third book.

Also the new book!! Unseen. It is coming out February 23th. I changed the date since I just finished the prologue. So keep looking for that. But I know all of you have been waiting for the results of the Character Contest!!! As usually it was very hard to pick them. But I am gonna say who and which Army your character is in just because I want you guys to know your place.

alibunny12 (from the first character contest)- Star Army
LunaWolf- Star Army
Herobrine_Jeff_Bill- Benja Army
Bluefire20- Star Army
ashleydragongirl- Dead Army
AngelicNekoManer- Sky Army
dancedival1029- Bacca Army

Thanks for all you guys for entering the contest! If was hard to pick characters! Thanks for 300 followers! I love you guys! And also I have decided that once the Sky Army Series is over, there will be how you say extras. Some things that you guys wanted to happen I won't write in the story so they will be extras once the series is over. But thanks so much guys! You guys helped me through a lot of hard times and I know I didn't tell you guys all of it but thanks so much!! 
😀😀😀😀😀💕💕💕

Also I want your guys opinions on this. How do you think Ty should propose to Ghost? Should it be romantic or simple? Hmm? Also what should the ring look like?

I should tell you guys this right now. As of right now or last two weeks has been Musical Season!! So since I always sign up for crew and get one of the Heads of Department, updates for the next two months are gonna be very thin. I am at school from 7:10 AM all the way to 9:00 PM. So yeah. With school and the musical and I do enjoy sleeping my life is pretty packed. So I will try to get updates up when I can! The only free day I have is Sundays. So updates will happen on Sundays a lot until the musical is over.