Important Update Note!

Alright..Alright..I got 400 followers on May 12....why is it I hit 430 followers yesterday or the day before that already? What? I'm so confuse about this....

But thanks for all the support and love! I know it must suck having to wait a week for an update for one of my books you love a lot. Especially since a lot of you seem to like Seven Vessels. But it does take me days to write a chapter. And if I didn't have a schedule, certain books would never be updated.

I do need to talk about True Colors right now. Um..certain events may cause this book to be deleted soon instead of rewritten. Sorry, but..I just can't. I want to rewrite it but I don't want to remember that. I'm not sure.

We're Still Here is gonna be rewritten, but it's gonna be a while.

I know the updates for the Sky Army Series have been slower then usual. Again it takes me days to write a chapter and have it the way I want. But the next chapter has really got me stuck. I know the ending for this is coming very soon. And it's got to be amazing!

Echo Series, I'm gonna start adding Epilogues! Seto's Kingdom Epilogue is already up. More to come soon! There will be a Sky Army Epilogue. And one more after the Sky Army.

The Seven Vessels. What..What the hell? What is it about this book that you guys seem to love so much? I really want to know. I have the next chapter ready for Wednesday's update, but after that chapter is up. I'm stuck. I do have writer's block for this story. But the chapter going up on Wednesday, your gonna love it I bet. It's over 3800 words long chapter so it's not that big as I usually put up but it's long.

People ask me how I write so much in a chapter. Like my most I have ever had in a chapter was..5000 words. Yep. Not kidding. I know having a 1000 is good, but that's too short for me. I usually aim for about 2000 words per chapter and I usually reach it. I like putting in a lot of details. Although if it's under, it's usually because of a cliffhanger.

Like the cliffhanger in the next chapter, yet to be published, in Faded Words is evil as sh*t. Yep I have that chapter ready to go and the cliffhanger at the end is so evil.

Unseen is going as I want but I have a plan for it. And none of you are gonna like what's in store for the ending of this book. No spoilers of course. I don't give out spoilers for you guys..you just have to wait.

Also I saw that The Deadly Coma has almost 30k reads on it. What the heck is with that? I mean thanks guys!! A Skybrine Book it is.

What if I told you that I'm thinking about writing another Skybrine Story once Vanished, Unseen, and Faded Words is over? How would that be for you guys hmm?

I got an idea..I'm gonna get some authors up here that you need to check out.

Lately I have been reading this amazing story. Usually I don't really have time to read stories that aren't mine, I only have time to write. But this story was a must. It's by TMNTfangirl102 , it's called Can You Keep A Secret?  It has Teamcrafted in it. Check it out when you get the chance if you haven't already. Shadow updates it regularly because of Natalie threatening to kill her if she doesn't. Also check out her other stuff as well.

LittleWolf65's story The Scared Blades is a must read. It's a Teamcrafted Story. It only has three chapters and a Prologue but it's amazing. It's a very slow update but it's worth the wait.

CookieClickerAddict's story Tainted Balance is pretty cool. It's all about the World of Miante for those of you who watch it. I'm still at the beginning of season two of Miante. I just finished season one. So no spoilers of it or I will be very mad at you! If you don't know what Miante is, why? CaptainSparklez, Syndicate, OMGit'sfirefox, and iijeriichoii are in it. So check it out.

That's all I got. Wasn't kidding when I said I barely got time to read stories. But school is almost over! One more week to go guys.

And for those of you that are already in Summer Vacation....don't rub it in...