Chapter 17

Third Person P.O.V
*A Couple of Days Later*
Ty opens a door and sees Alex, Midnight, and Jess talking. Ty smiles.

"Great. I wanted to talk to you three about something important." Ty said closing the door behind him. They look at him.

"About what?" Alex asks. Ty leans against the table.

"Now you three got to promise not to say a word to Ghost about this." Ty said.

"What are you up to?" Jess asks narrowing her eyes at him. Ty looks at her.

"What did you do?" Alex asks.

"I didn't cheat on her if that is what you are thinking." Ty said.

"Okay what is it?" Midnight asks.

"I'm thinking about....proposing to her." Ty said. They all get all excited.

"O my god, Ty!" They all said.

"Why haven't you done it yet?! Do it." Midnight said.

"You think I should then." Ty said.

"Yes! If you don't then we all will make you! You and Ghost are just meant to be. I want to make a ship name for you two right now. Ummm. Ghostlox." Midnight said. Ty chuckles a little.

"Yeeess. Ghostlox." Jess said.

"But is it the right time?" Ty asks.

"Yes. You two been together for over a year now I think. You have to. Do it man." Alex said.

"Does she make you happy Ty? Do you love her?" Jess asks.

"Of course I love her to death and yes she does." Ty said.

"Then go for it." Jess said.

"And what if she says no?" Ty asks.

"Wait, are you scared she will say no?" Alex asks. Ty looks at her shifting a little bit. He is terrified that Ghost will just reject it.

"Well yeah." Ty said.

"O come on. She'll say yes. If she says no then there is something definitely wrong with her. You can be such a sweetheart Ty. I see why she fell for you." Jess said. Ty crosses his arms.

"Alright. But then you three have to help me pick out a ring cause I'm not good at romance stuff." Ty said. They all smile.

"Of course we are gonna help you. We won't say anything to her. When you gonna do it?" Jess asks.

"No idea. The demons seem to have calmed down a little and we haven't heard from them in a while." Ty said.

"That's because they are scared since you, Sky, and Jason are back. But let's go now and buy a ring before it's too late." Midnight said.

"If we leave and Ty isn't here then she will be suspicious." Jess said.

"Where's Sky? He'll cover for you with this." Alex said.

"Go get him." Midnight said. Alex leaves.

"You guys are more excited then I thought you would be." Ty said.

"Of course we are. You have to propose to her sometime this week. And I want to be there when you do it." Midnight said.

"No. They should be alone when he does it. Cause he already seems really nervous." Jess said. Alex comes back pulling Sky. Sky has half eaten sandwich in his hand.