Chapter 24

Third Person P.O.V
Ty sees Ghost sitting on the floor watching recruits train. Ty walks next to her.

"Your gonna break up with me aren't you?" She asks. Ty crouches down next to her. She doesn't look at him

"What do you think?" Ty asks.

"Yes, because you can't take that commitment." Ghost said. Ty bites his bottom lip back a little. He moves his hand on her cheek and turn her head so she looks at his face.

"Why do you think I can't take that commitment?" Ty asks.

"Because you don't want to leave the Sky Army." Ghost said. Ty looks at her for a second, thinking.

"Do I need to propose to you again Ghost?" Ty asks. Ghost blushes slightly.

"W-What?" Ghost asks. Ty kisses her lips. He slips the ring back on her finger. Ghost looks at her hand and then at Ty.

"I can't believe you doubted me in the first place." Ty said standing up. Ghost stands up to. She grabs his shirt, not wanting him to leaving.

"I'm sorry. I just...I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do." Ghost said. Ty smiles slightly.

"Well what I want is to be with you for the rest of my life. That's it." Ty said. Ghost smiles. She wraps her arms around his neck pulling him close. She feels his hands on her waist.

"Me too." Ghost said.

"Hey guys!" Jake yells as he almost crashes into Ty. Ghost loses her smile and looks behind Ty.

"Get lost Jake." Ghost said. Ty looks at him.

"Ewww. Are you two gonna kiss again?" Jake asks. Ghost lets go of Ty and grabs Jake. "Hey let go!"

"Get lost!" Ghost said. Jake laughs.

"Alright. Alright. I'll go." Jake said. He walks away. Ghost stands up and turns around looking at Ty.

"You couldn't help?" Ghost asks.

"You had it. I got to go." Ty said walking pass her. Ghost grabs his hand stopping him. Ty looks at her. "Yeah?"

"Why do I have the feeling your up to something?" Ghost asks. She lets go of his hand.

"Cause I usually am." Ty said. Ghost crosses her arms.

"Well what are you up to now?" Ghost asks. Ty puts his hands on her arms.

"Don't worry Ghost. I'll come back. I just need to get this over with and done before we leave. I have just been putting it off for a long time." Ty said. Ghost says nothing looking at him. "I'll be fine."

"Promise?" Ghost asks. Ty kisses her forehead making her smile.

"Yes. I promise. I'm talking to Sky and then leave afterwards." Ty said. Ghost puts her arms around his center putting her head on his shoulder.

"Just be careful." Ghost said. Ty hugs her back.

"I will. You to cause I don't know when I'll be back." Ty said. Ghost kisses his neck.

"Okay. Be quick then." Ghost said. They let go of each other.

"See ya." Ty said walking away.

"Bye." Ghost said.

*Hours Later*

"Alright. Alright Seto that's enough." Midnight said pushing his hands down against the table. Sky leans forwards a little against a chair. Seto looks up at Midnight. Everyone is in the Meeting Hall expect for Ty who left. But he gets the base of the plan.