Chapter 4

Ghost's P.O.V
I look at the door. I'm waiting for Ty to come. I'm in his room sitting on his bed. I feel tears come down my face. Sky is right though. I'm making Ty go soft. But Ty and him joke all the time. This must be one of these times. The door opens and closes.

"Ghost? What's wrong?" Ty asks coming to me.

"I don't know." He sits on the bed next to me facing me. I look at him. He wipes my tears away. I smile a little.

"You sure you don't?" He asks.

"Yeah. You okay?"

"Yeah." He said. He looks tired and beat.

"You look tired."

"That's because I am." Ty said. I move closer to him. I move my arms around his neck. I lean in to kiss him as the door opens. It closes.

"You two gonna kiss, why?!" Jake yells. I look at Jake. I move away from Ty.

"What you need Jake?" Jake sits between us.

"Nothing just bored." Jake said. You don't know how many times Jake has stopped me and Ty. It's like he knows exactly when we want each other.

"Go see what Sky is doing."

"I did but he told me to go see what Ty was doing." Jake said. Well played Sky...well played.

"Did he?" Ty asks.

"Yeah. But if you two are gonna start making out I'm leaving the room." Jake said. The door opens and Alex and Alikai come in.

"Yes everyone come in. Don't knock first just come in."

"This is Ty's room Ghost." Alex said.

"I know it is."

"Jason up yet?" Ty asks.

"No. Jess is worrying me through." Alikai said.

"If anyone it's Mitch for me."

"Why?" Alex asks.

"Your still new here Alex. Mitch acting like he is now isn't normal."

"Yeah he's acting so quiet and a little bit of a jerk." Ty said. I know he is.

"I tried talking to him and I couldn't break through."

"Alikai can try." Ty said.

"What? What makes you I can break through him?" Alikai asks.

"Because like Ghost I can tell you like him." Ty said. I look at Ty shocked.

"You are turning soft." Ty looks at me.

"No I'm not." Ty said.

"You kind of are." Alex said. Ty groans and lays on his back on the bed. I smile. I move next to him. I move over his head and he look at me.

"Well Sky did say you were hard as stone before we meant. A year later and I manage to make you break your shell into a million pieces."

"What the hell does that mean?" Ty asks.

"Ghost, Ty cursed." Jake said. Ty moves up a little onto his elbows and looks at Jake.

"That was cursing for you?" Ty asks.

"Yeah Ty can break that wall in seconds." Alikai said.

"He can?" Jake asks.

"Okay let's not teach the eleven year old how to curse." I glare at Ty. I sit on my legs and put my hands on the bed.