Chapter 22

Third Person P.O.V
Jason disappears and reappears behind Raven. He kicks her in the back. She takes a few steps forward and Mitch pulls out an arrow. Raven turns towards Jason and Jason takes a step back as Mitch fires an arrow and it goes into her leg. She grits her teeth and her leg starts to turn black ashen color.

"What the?" Raven asks.

"His arrows are different when he is in his demon form." Sky said.

"Huh...Cool." Mitch said.
-------
Kitty hits the ground and groans. Every limb hurts and she gets up on her hands and knees. Ty lands and Ghost does too.

"Ha. You let her hit the ground first. I win." Ghost said.

"You know I would have let you decide either way cause I really don't care what it looks like." Ty said. Ghost crosses her arms.

"Well if I knew that I would have put something else on the line then." Ghost said. Kitty gets up and punches Ty in his chest. Ty looks at her not moving an inch. He laughs a little.

"Wow...pathetic." Ty said. Kitty grabs his arm balancing herself a little.

"That's because your f**king built as hell I bet." Kitty said. Ty shakes his head a little.

"No. No I'm not. Your just weak." Ty said. Kitty looks at his eyes. She puts her hand on his shoulder. He knocks her hand again and pushes her away from him. "No. No I know how you fight Kitty. Your not using Brine magic on me." Kitty stumbles and falls on her butt.

"I'm really no match for you two. I need Sky." Kitty said.

"Your not going anywhere near Sky. He has been through enough." Ghost said. Kitty looks at Ghost.

"What do you mean?" Kitty asks.

"The Blight Curse almost killed him. He is still recovering, but is up and fighting." Ghost said.

"Can we just kill her already?" Ty asks. Kitty looks at Ty.

"Before you do Ty. I just want to know something......How was Sky after he found out about me?" Kitty asks looking at the ground. Ghost looks at Ty.

"Ty." Ghost said.

"I'll deal with this. You go help take care of Raven." Ty said. Ghost leaves and Ty pulls out his sword. Kitty puts her hand on her arm. She looks at Ty.

"Tyler please." Kitty said.

"He shut us out Kitty. He shut us out for months and broke down a couple of weeks ago in front of Alex. You really hurt him Kitty. And don't call me Tyler. My name is Ty." Ty said.

"Um....Scarlett wants to talk to you Ty. So does Selena. Maybe you should try to connect back with your sister and your x-girlfriend." Kitty said taking a step towards Ty. He puts the sword on her neck.

"Kitty, I'm not Sky here. Unlike him, I don't have a history with you. So you better back the f**k off before your head rolls." Ty said. Kitty looks at the sword.

"You gonna kill me Ty? Can you? We are friends after all." Kitty said as her two fingers trail up his chest. Ty grabs her wrist as his claws grow.

"We are not friends. I am gonna kill you Kitty so you got anything else to say?" Ty asks. Her eyes glow as she puts her hand on Ty's side.

"You don't want to kill me Ty." Kitty said. Ty stares at her not moving. She looks at his eyes. She knows that breaking through Ty's mind isn't gonna be easy. But a touch and a few words breaks any man. Kitty smiles. "Let go of my wrist Ty and drop the sword on the ground." After a few seconds Ty let's go of her wrist. Ty drops the sword and it falls on the ground. Kitty puts her arms around his neck and pulls him close to her. She feels his hand on her back. "Ghost doesn't mean anything right?" Ty smiles and she feels a tip of a dagger on her stomach.

"Really is that all you got? That is f**king pathetic. Your mind games isn't gonna work. So if you got nothing else to say." Ty said. His wings unfold and Kitty gasps. Ty puts the dagger in her stomach pulling it up a little bit. Kitty screams and Ty pushes her and she falls on the ground. She crawls backwards.

"Ty, please don't." Kitty begged. Ty's Endersword forms in his hand. Kitty looks at it.

"You don't deserve mercy are what you have done." Ty said. Kitty screams as he puts his foot on her stomach pushing her to lay down on the ground. Kitty pulls the dagger out and stabs Ty in his leg. Ty doesn't even flinch and puts the tip of the sword on her neck. Kitty closes her eyes panicking.

"Please Ty don't do it. You can't. You'll feel guilty." Kitty said.

"Well it's like what you said I was Kitty. A murderous monster with no remorse." Ty said. Kitty looks at Ty. She opens her mouth to say something before Ty just cuts her neck through and kills Kitty. Blood covers the sword and the ground. Ty pulls out the sword and goes into the air and towards the Sky Army Base. Ghost flies in next to Ty. The sword disappears.

"Way to help the others Ghost." Ty said.

"You okay? That took a long time." Ghost said. Ty looks at Ghost.

"Yeah I'm fine." Ty said. Ghost stops floating in the air and Ty does the same. He looks at her. "What's wrong?"

"Are we really gonna keep living like this Ty?" Ghost asks. Ty looks towards the Sky Army and then at her.

"Umm...can't this conversation wait when our friends aren't being attacked?" Ty asks. Ghost shakes her head. They lower to the ground.

"You always avoid this conversation whenever I bring it up. I get why you do. The Sky Army is all you knew. Your friends and recruits are family. But I don't want to be at the Sky Army if it means losing you one day and not being able to bring you back. I know you don't want to leave, I'm not gonna force you to do it, but I want to." Ghost said. She looks at the ring. "I'm happy that you proposed Ty.  I really am. But.." Ghost takes off the ring. "I want to have a family. I want a normal life. I can't have that with you if your gonna stay at the Sky Army for the rest of your life. I'm not forcing you to leave Ty. I'm not. You can stay if you want and I'll leave. But if I leave and you stay, I'm not planning on coming back. Think about it. I love you Ty and I always will. But I can't take the thought of losing you anymore. I'm staying till the Demons are gone, but after I'm leaving. Think about it. I won't be offended if you pick Sky Army. I understand why you would. But just know that, I would do anything for you." She puts the ring in his hand and flies into the air. Ty stands there shocked. He looks at the ring.

'I...I don't want to leave the Sky Army. I don't want to leave my friends forever. But I don't want to lose Ghost either.' He thinks to himself.