400 Follower Special + New Book Sneak Peek

O my god..Thanks so much for 400 followers guys!!!! Thanks for all the support and love!! You guys are the best!  So I have something special for you guys. Now I know I have been putting up a lot of new books out there, but I have one more for you guys.I am gonna put up a sneak peek and it might not be published for a few days.  But I'm gonna give it to you.  It's called Sacrifices. It is a Teamcrafted fan fic. So thanks so much for 400 followers and here is the sneak peek into my newest story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We were always taught to protect Minecraftia, but we were also taught to let bad things happen to it so it will grow and thrive on tragedies. But for this Nether scrap to come and invade or territory. We are determine to save our homeland, now matter what the costs are." - The Eight Heroes of Minecraftia, Teamcrafted

Minecraftia is a place with eight heroes in a group that they call Teamcrafted. They are the most elite warriors to ever live. They saved Minecraftia many times that they earned the titles of heroes. Each with a special power or a elite skill like no other. They always cared for Minecraftia and protected it no matter what. But a few years into this and things start going wrong.

Each of them are cut down one by one and he takes control of Minecraftia, turning it into a wasteland. Minecraftia has given up on their heroes since they didn't stop this from happening. Many people say that the heroes died before he killed the royal family and took over Minecraftia. But recent sightings say something else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you think of it?! I think this is gonna be cool. I have no idea when it is coming out but it's gonna be sooner or later.

Thanks so much for 400 followers guys!!! I love you guys!! I'm so glad you guys like my stuff.  The Sky Army Series is coming to an end very soon. I know sad isn't it? But it's gonna be fine with the new stuff I am coming up with.

The Echo Series is also ending as well very soon. I know I haven't updated the Echo Series in a very long time, it will be updated this week!!! I promise it will!!! And if it doesn't, you can yell at me or slap me virtually.

Also I am very curious to know something, this is for the Sky Army Series. I have a couple of questions for you guys to answer if you want to that is?

Which book is your favorite in the series?
Who is your favorite character or characters?
How do you think I should end this series?
I'm thinking about writing some extras after it's over, would that be a good idea?

This isn't about the Sky Army Series only, but out of all my books, which one or ones is your favorite?

Anyway guys!  Thanks so much!! Means so much that you guys take the time to read my stuff.

BBBYYYEEEEE!!!! XD