Chapter 7: Our Little Big Secret

Ellllllo (: I'm updating early because I can't update on Friday like I normally do! I have a softball tournament starting Friday night and lasting through Sunday! It will be happening alot now because the season has OFFICIALLY started and I'll be playing every weekend! But anyway, I hope you like this new chappie! (: xx

----------------------------------------------------

Like, what? Are you kidding me? Them, famous? Ha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's ridiculous.

"Excuse me?" I could've sworn I heard him wrong.

"We're all part of a really famous international band known as One Direction." Repeated Louis.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but I knew we had to eventually tell you anyway. I'm sorry if it's a bit important, well, more like alot important, to keep a secret about for so long. I was surprised you didn't even know who we were to begin with. I'm really sorry, Carrie-Lee." Said Harry.

I sit here, thinking for a moment. They can't be serious! I mean, them in a famous band? There is no way.

"You can't be serious! You're joking, yeah?" I laugh a little.

They all look confused at first, then shocked. Niall and Louis have their jaws dropped to the floor, Zayn is staring at me in deep thought, Liam is still confused, and Harry, he looks like I just insulted his Mum. He looks... angry. Hurt, even.

He raises his voice. "Really?! You actually think we would lie to you about something like this? Carrie-Lee, I realize I've known you for only like, 3 weeks, but I swear I would never lie to you or betray you like that. Your Mum and Dad did enough of that on their own, and look where it has gotten you..."

After he finishes fuming, he realizes what he's said, slapping his hand over his mouth. I can't believe he would say something like that! I've had it with this.

"Oh, look where it has gotten me?! LOOK! I'VE BEEN BEATEN, RAPED, STARVED, LIED TO, TRAPPED INSIDE OF A LIVING HELL WITH NO ONE THAT CARED ABOUT ME! I JUST FOUND OUT MY STEP-MUM KILLED HERSELF AND SHE ACTUALLY LOVED ME! I'M IN A HOSPITAL WITH NO PLACE TO GO! I DON'T HAVE ANYONE, AND I THOUGHT WHEN YOU CAME ALONG, I ACTUALLY DID! BUT I GUESS I WAS FUCKING WRONG!"

I am beyond pissed. By the time I finish screaming, Harry no longer looks angry. He still looks hurt, and I can tell he is shocked at my sudden outburst; the others are in a sad state as well. They all have a few tears on their cheeks and painful expressions in their eyes. What?

Oh. My. God. I've just told them about... Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. They know now. And I never wanted them to.

"I'm s-so s-sorry, I-I can't do this anymore." I stutter.

I jump off my bed and sprint to the door. I run out and down the hallway, pushing people out of my way and knocking things over. All the lads are running after me, calling my name for me to stop, but I can't. Not right now. I have to get away for awhile and let things clear up a bit.

I turn down a different hallway and see an elevator. YES! I run to it, pushing the buttons repeatedly trying to get away as soon as I can before the lads catch up. The elevator finally opens and they're halfway toward it as the door closes. I breathe a sigh of relief. Thank God they're gone now. I press a random floor number hoping to find somewhere to just hang around for a while until I feel okay again. The door opens after a minute or so. I turn to the left and walk down the hall hoping to find someplace to go, preferably a quiet room.

A few people give me strange looks, but I keep my head down and ignore them. Luckily, I see a single washroom a few doors down. I walk inside and quickly lock the door. I go over to the sink, taking a look in the mirror.