Chapter 11: I'll Never Get Used To This

Elloooo! Thanks so much for being patient, and to the girl that left me a lovely comment. Ilysm! ❤ That comment really made my day! Anyways, hope you like the chappie!! (:

---------------------------------------------

*2 weeks later*

Oh. My. God.

These last 2 weeks have been so much fun. The lads have been on break so they could get to know me better, but we haven't really been able to do much because of my injuries and such. We have played video games, watched movies, made jokes, and played a quite a few good pranks on each other.

Today is their first day off break, and we're supposed to go to the studio. But the problem is... I don't want to get out of bed. I'm just too lazy and exhausted from all the chaos lately. It's been 30 minutes since Harry came in to wake me up, but all I've done is lay here in the comfort of my duvet and listened to the lads yell at me from downstairs.

"CARRIE-LEE! GET YOUR LAZY ARSE DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

That would be Niall.

I groan and roll back over. I put my pillow over my face. I really don't want to get up right now. I mean, really? IT'S FREAKING 8 AM ON A SATURDAY!Really, lads? Really?

I hear footsteps coming toward my bedroom, but I ignore them. Then someone opens the door and I hear more footsteps coming toward me. Oh, hell no.

Someone sits on the edge of the mattress beside me and shakes me lightly.

"Love, please get up. We have to leave in twenty minutes, and we really can't be late. Aren't you excited to see the studio and meet Simon?" Liam asks softly.

I remove the pillow from my face and peel my eyes open. All five lads are in my room, but Louis is holding a bucket full of what I assume to be water and Niall and Zayn have their hands positioned underneath the mattress. Harry is leaning against the doorframe smirking.

I sit up from my flat position and narrow my eyes at them all. "Do you really want to do that?" I ask them sarcastically.

Louis chuckles and winks at me. "Oh, yes. I believe we do."

I laugh sarcastically. "Oh, really? Because I'm sure you all want to wake up with no penises tomorrow morning." I smirked evilly at them.

All their eyes widen. Niall and Zayn immediately let go of the mattress and Louis sets down the bucket. Liam gets up from the bed and backs away.

I laugh evilly in victory. "Bwahahaha! Victory is MINE!"

Louis shakes his head. "And they say I'm not normal..." He mumbled.

Harry chuckles. "That's cos you're not, Lou."

We all laugh while Louis pouts. He picks up his bucket full of ice water and leaves the room. Niall, Zayn, and Liam follow closely behind and shut the door silently. I stare at Harry before falling back into the sheets and groaning.

"Oh, no ya don't!" He laughs.

He grabs my ankles and pulls me right off the bed. I squeal and try to grab onto the headboard, but I'm too late. I slide right off the bed and land on my bum on the floor.

"Ow!" I yell at him while rubbing my bum and pouting on the floor.

He smirks down at me. "Well, maybe you'll get up next time. You have ten minutes to get ready and look presentable. Please hurry, love."

He walks out of the room, so I lift myself off the floor and walk over to my closet. No need for a shower since I took one last night. I open the door and walk inside to examine all the outfits I have to choose from.