Chapter 26: Apologies and Being Late

Hiiiiii guys. I know this is a reallllllly late, but I've been really stressed out lately and school has gotten in my way, and I am really, really sorry. I love you guys so much, and thank you for reading my fanfic (: xx enjoy the chappie!

----------------------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

She doesn't answer the door.

I knock a few times more. "Carrie-Lee? Are you alright?" I ask.

Still no answer.

I start to panic a bit and I tug at my curls in worry. What the hell is she doing?

I go next door to my bedroom and grab the house keys off my dresser and go back to her door. I shove the key to her door in the lock and open it up, almost slamming the door into the wall. I frantically look around and spot a mass in the middle of the bed under the blue and green duvet. I walk over to the side of her bed and sit on the edge, careful not to scare her.

I pull back the duvet a bit so I can see her face, but instead I find her eyes shut and her lips slightly parted. Her chest moves up and down steadily with each breath she takes. This is the first time I've seen her actually sleeping without a scowl or tears on her face. She actually looks... a bit happy.

I brush back a few stray hairs from her face and push them back behind her ear. I kiss her gently on the forehead and get up to leave, deciding to come back later when she's awake.

I am almost to the door when I hear a small, barely audible voice.

"Please don't go."

I turn around and look to see her leaning on her elbow, looking back at me sleepily. I can tell she's exhausted, so I decide not to argue and walk back over to sit on her bed.

She pulls back the duvet and let's me crawl in next to her. She wraps her small arms around me and cuddles into my side, burying her face into my soft black t-shirt. I hesitate at first, but I wrap my arm around her and hold her gently.

"I'm sorry, Carrie-Lee. You know that right?" I ask her quickly.

"Yeah.. I know. I'm sorry too. Especially for calling you an arse. I know you were only being honest, but it's just hard for me to except when you're right." She explains guiltily.

"I know. But it's okay." I say and then kiss her lightly on the forehead.

She smiles and looks up at me questioningly. "So... are we cool now?"

I smile back at her. "Of course."

"Good. Because I'm sleepy, so... goodnight." She says quickly before snuggling further into my side and the duvet.

I chuckle slightly. "Alright. Goodnight, love."

She hums in response and I make myself comfortable. Soon, I am drifting off into a much needed rest.

_____

*Carrie-Lee's POV*

I wake up to the sun shining in my face, blinding me when I open my eyes. Damn it! I really need to close my blinds before I go to bed at night.

Half of my face is squished into Harry's side and there is drool all over his shirt. Oops... he's so gunna kill me.

I remove my face from his side and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. I try to sit up, but Harry has his arms wrapped tightly around me. I sigh to myself and decide to go ahead and wake him up.

"Harry."

I whisper his name first, but he doesn't even respond to it.

"Harry."