Chapter 27: Shopping With Louis and We Meet Again

Hiiiiiii lovelies! (: Thank you soooooo so much for 1.7K reads!!!! I love you guys more than anything, omfg you have no idea! Here's an early update! Enjoy the chappie! Xx

----------------------------------------------

*Carrie-Lee's POV*

"Oh my God, Louis, can we please leave now?!"

I groan while falling backwards on a bench in the store. I'm so frustrated with him right now.

"Oh c'mon, LeeLee! Please, just one more dress and I promise we can leave! Pretty please?" He begs like a child, giving me the puppy dog face.

"No, Louis! You've made me try on eleven dresses, all of which I didn't like! Can we please just go home now?" I practically beg him.

I'm absolutely exhausted and I'm starting to get pissed. We all spent six hours at the studio, then we went and got something to eat together. After we ate, Liam said we needed to make a shopping trip, but I didn't want to go, so Louis volunteered to take me to the mall instead while the others shopped for groceries. Of course I just had to agree, and now I'm suffering the torturous consequences of trying on anything and everything Louis takes an interest in.

"This is the last one, I swear! I'm sure you'll like it too! Please? We can get ice cream and go home as soon as you try it on." He smirks, knowing ice cream is my weakness. Other than chicken and pizza of course.

I huff. "Fine! But this is the last one, Lou! I mean it!"

His face lights up and he gets really jumpy. "I'll be right back! Stay there!"

I roll my eyes while he runs off toward the back of the store. As if I could even go anywhere without him. He's my ride!

I wait for about five minutes before he returns holding a dress in his arms. I don't get a very good look at it because of the way he's holding it, but it does look kind of pretty from my point of view.

He thrusts the dress into my arms and grabs my shoulders, turning me around and shoving me into the dressing room. He slams the door after shoving me in and my jaw drops in shock. I wiggle the door knob and turn the handle, but the door won't push outward. The little twat is leaning on the door!

"Louis William Tomlinson, if you don't get off the door right now, as soon as I get out of this dressing room, I will kick you in your baby makers and scoop your eyeballs out with a spoon. Am I clear?" I ask, mentally face palming myself at my lame threats.

I hear a small gasp and the weight leaning on the door is removed. I smile to myself in victory.

I take a look at the dress he gave me. It's one of those dresses with the short front and the long back. It's dark blue with a beige belt, and it's strapless. A dress that would never look very good on me.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't want to try this dress on." I sat timidly.

"And why not?!" He asks like I just offended his mother.

"Um... because, uh..."

"Well?"

"Because it won't look good on me!"

I hear a large gasp before the door to the dressing room is swung open.

"Louis! Bloody hell, I could've been undressed!" I squeak.

"So? This is a serious subject we are talking about here, and it isn't like I haven't seen you in your knickers and bra before." He fires back.