Chapter 13: It's All Because of Twitter

This chapter was inspired by some very rude people on twitter thinking it's funny that somebody's grandfather died. She may be a bully and make people's lives hell, but it's never fun when a special relative dies. I know because both of my grandfathers are dead! The one I was closest to basically died right in front of me! He had Parkinson's disease and his body slowly shut down until the point that he was fucking braindead! I walk out of the room and get in the car after seeing him for the last time and just as we pull out, he dies. All I remember seeing is a weak man staring at the ceiling with wide eyes not being able to move because his muscles don't work anymore! So next time you think it's funny when somebody dies, you should think of yourself as a fucking sick minded, inconsiderate, dick! Sorry for all the other people out there who had to see this that are actually lovely, nice, and caring people, but I'm just fed up. I've had a hard time and I've just had enough of people's bullshit. Enjoy the chappie.

---------------------------------------------

We had just got home from Nando's, and I am very, very full. The lads and I had a contest to see who could eat the most, and it came down to me and Niall. Of course everybody knows who won, and it most definitely wasn't me.

But now I'm facing the consequences of feeling like my stomach is going to pop. I also feel a bit sick, so I tell the lads I'm going to go lie down for a bit.

I slowly make my way up to the top floor and walk down the hallway to my room. I walk in and fall backward onto my bed, taking in the comfort of my cool sheets.

"Am I really going to just lay here for the rest of the day?" I ask myself.

Absolutely not!

I sit up and groan. What am I even going to do?

I look around my room for something I can occupy myself with. Then, I see it.

A brand new, shiny iPhone sitting on my nightstand.

Hell yes!

I crawl across my mattress and snatch the device off the nightstand. I lean back against the headboard of the bed and turn on my phone. I unlock it and look through all of my apps. Obviously, the lads had been through the phone already because there are already some on here. Then again, there is only one that really catches my eye.

Twitter.

I smile to myself and click on the bright blue icon with a white bird. When it loads, I notice I already have an account called "@leeleeandthelads" (AN: Not a real twitter name!!)

I laugh at the username they picked. For my actual name, they put LeeLee StyPayHorLikSon. Technically, since Louis is the oldest, my last name would be Tomlinson, but all of them are my legal guardians, and was Harry's idea to adopt me anyway. Therefore, I just share all their last names equally, mainly because they all fought over what my last name would be the day before the adoption papers were signed. That night did NOT end well.

They had a series of contests, and whoever won, their last name would be signed on the paper. Well, they played rock, paper, scissors. Louis won that. They arm wrestled. Liam won that. They saw who could hold their breath the longest. Zayn won that. They had a burping contest. Niall won that (obviously). Lastly, they had a FIFA match. Miraculously, Harry won that (who would've thought?). Which means there was a tie. This caused a huge argument, so in the end, we just put their last names in a hat and let me pick a name, which just so happened to be Tomlinson.

I checked my followers and saw I had over 100,000!! Of course the boys followed me and some other famous people, but most of my followers were Directioners. I laughed at how many followers I had all because of my famous brothers.