Chapter 9: Being Released and an Eventful Shopping Trip (AUTHORS NOTE)

Ello my lovelies!! (: I'm updating because right now I'm bored and just watching the WCWS (Women's College World Series) softball championship!! Andddd, my lovelies deserve an update because my updates have been so choppy!! You never know when I'll update anymore because of my busy summer schedule!! Anyways!!...I'm boring you all, so I'm going to let you read now!! Love ya!! 😘

----------------------------------------------------

*3 days later*

Carrie-Lee's POV

Yes! Today I finally get to go home with the lads! I would've gotten to go home sooner, but they weren't prepared for a girl to be in the house and the doctor said I needed to settle a few things before I was discharged.

I'm currently waiting in my room for the lads to get here. They were here a while before, but they had an emergency meeting with THE Simon Cowell, so once again, I had to wait to get out of this hell hole.

I'm just sitting on my bed watching the telly, when my five favorite people in the world walk in.

"Hazza! Boobear! Nialler! LiLi! Zayn!!" I scream. I excitedly jump off my bed running over to them. I give them each a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek, which they all return.

"Hey, baby girl!!" Harry says happily. "I'm going to go get you checked out of here. Here are some clothes for you to change into until we go shopping later today." He says while handing me a green Jack Wills t-shirt and a pair of black Hollister sweatpants.

I thank him and rush into the bathroom to change. I strip down and slip on the soft, warm clothing. It smells of mint and vanilla, making it clear the clothes belong to Niall. I breathe in the strong scent that sends chills through my body. I smile to myself and walk out of the bathroom to greet the boys.

"Hello love, how are you?" asks Liam sweetly.

I take a deep breath and sigh. "I'm just... really DAMN EXCITED TO GET OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE THAT THEY CALL A HOSPITAL!" I quickly scream, scaring the shit out of the lads in front of me.

I'm laughing so hard, I'm literally on the ground rolling around barely able to breathe. Liam jumps up and makes a high pitched squeak. Zayn is distracted on his phone and nearly drops it, but quickly catches it before it hits the ground, swearing under his breath. Niall, oh poor Nialler, slides out of his chair and falls to the floor on his bum, screaming like a little girl, and Louis is walking in while I'm laughing my head off.

"Aw, LeeLee! I would've loved to join in on this!" He pouts. "I THOUGHT WE HAD MORE THAN THIS! WHAT HAS BECOME OF US? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?" He yells while fake crying into his hands.

I giggle and yell back to him while getting on my knees. "I'M SO SORRY BOOBEAR! PLEASE FIND A PLACE IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE ME!"

"OH HOW COULD I NOT FORGIVE MY LEELEE!!" He laughs and helps me off the floor, embracing me in a tight hug and swinging me around.

Harry returns to the room followed by the head nurse, Macie.

"Hello, Carrie-Lee. There are a few things I need to go over with you before you leave. First, here are your medications. The green ones are pain killers, the orange ones are sleeping pills, and the blue ones are for your..." she glances at the boys before continuing. "Period. It will be irregular because of previous... incidents. " She explains, handing me a bag with 3 bottles of pills each colored green, orange, and blue. I feel my cheeks burn hot from her mentioning my 'monthly gift' in front of the lads. "Take the pain killers as needed, and take the sleeping pills before bed with a glass of water every night. The other pills should only be taken during your cycle. Second, be very cautious with your ribs. They aren't completely healed yet. The stitches in your forehead will be removed when you come back for your checkup, which will be two weeks from now. It has already been set up with Mr. Styles here." She states simply before walking out of the room.