Chapter 32: We Say Goodbye... Sorta.

Hellooooo! So this is the last chapter...😢 I hope you enjoy it! Xx

P.S. --- You might need tissues. 😭

----------------------------------------------

*Carrie-Lee's POV*

"There. That should be all of it."

I scan my room for anything else I could've possibly missed. It looks so... empty now.

"Hey, you ready?" Niall says, popping his head through the door.

I take one last look around my room and sigh. "Yep. I think so."

He comes in and looks around the room. He takes a seat on my bed and I sit next to him.

"Ya know, it seems like it was just yesterday you saw this room and started living here. Now you have to leave it... But not for good." He adds the last part quickly.

I'm going to stay with Eleanor while the lads are gone. I was supposed to stay with Perrie, but she was so busy with Little Mix stuff she is barely ever home. She promised to come visit and spend girl time with me though, so it's all good.

I stare at my lap and play with my fingers. "Yeah... I'm going to miss this place."

He puts his arm around me and I lean into his side. "I know... me too."

We sit like this for awhile until Liam walks in to tell us it's time to go.

We get up and grab all of my suitcases. Liam takes the ones I struggle to hold and turns to me. "Can we please talk?"

I almost say no, but think better of it. "Yeah, sure."

He sets my suitcases down outside in the hallway and shuts the door. He looks me in the eyes before speaking. "I'm sorry for being a jerk. I was so inconsiderate and what I said was stupid. I was angry and I should've thought before I said anything. I'm really, really sorry."

I nod my head in understanding because that's just who I am. "I understand Liam, I do. It must've been really hard trying to adjust to having a teenage girl in the house. Especially one that has so many problems. I'm a handful, and I know it. And I'm so, so sorry that I'm this way. But what you said really did hurt me."

He nods his head quickly. "I know, I know it did and I feel horrible about it, which is why I'm apologizing. Things need to be right between us before we... say goodbye."

I look down at the ground avoiding his eyes. "Don't say that. Don't say that we're saying goodbye, because we're not."

I open the door and run out, trying to hold back the tears that are threatening to fall. I've cried enough to last me a lifetime, especially the last few days.

I grab a few of my suitcases, leaving Liam with the rest, and hurry down the steps.

I put all my luggage on top of everyone else's where Paul will pick it up and load the cars. Just looking at it makes me sick.

I plop myself down on the couch and wait for the lads to come downstairs. They really should stop coming down after me. It gives me too much time to think.

I can't help but think that in only a few hours, we won't be together for six whole months. All of my happiness just... gone. They're the only thing that keeps me going all the time. They help me to not give up. Without them here I... I dunno what to do with myself anymore.

I stop thinking when I hear footsteps coming. Louis comes walking in, and when he sees me he stops.

"Hey! No being sad! It isn't allowed! Not yet anyway... but stop being sad!" He pouts and crosses his arms.