Chapter 30: We All Find Out the Truth

Hellooooooo!! How are you guys? :) I know that lately I've been updating every two weeks, but I'm on Thanksgiving break this week with loads of time to write, so I'm gunna try to update and finish this story! On Sunday I'm releasing my new fanfic Running Bases With You, and if you haven't checked out the description yet, go do it now!!!!! The first 2 chapters are already written and I'm so excited to start posting them! :D anyway, enjoy the new chappie! Xx

----------------------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

"Carrie-Lee, love, wake up."

I shake her slightly and watch her eyes flutter open. She smiles slightly at me, but it quickly turns to a frown again. I already know exactly why.

We're going school supply shopping today.

She starts school in two days and she is far from excited. Ever since we told her about it, she's kept herself closed off from us and she stays in her room all day unless we have to go to the studio. She's even refused to go out with the Little Mix girls or Eleanor. I honestly dunno what to do anymore.

"Do we really have to go, Harry?" She whines.

I sigh, wishing I could say no. "Yes, we really have to go. And for the hundredth, maybe thousandth time, I'm so, so sorry."

She shakes her head and gives me a sarcastic half smile. "It doesn't matter how many times you say it, because no matter how much you say it, sorry doesn't fix anything. Besides, it's not your fault."

She gets out of bed and brushes past me, leaving me sitting here alone and dumbfounded.

I eventually get up to leave her room, and I go downstairs to get some coffee.

I see Niall sitting at the kitchen island eating pancakes.

"Morning." I greet him.

He looks up at me and tries to swallow and talk at the same time. "Mow bing, Hawwy."

I roll my eyes and stifle a laugh while I grab a mug out of the cabinet. I pour myself a mug of hot coffee and lean back against the counter.

After about twenty minutes of sitting in the kitchen alone with Niall, everyone is downstairs and eating breakfast.

Except Carrie-Lee.

*Carrie-Lee's POV*

I really, really don't want to go downstairs.

I know the lads are waiting on me downstairs, but the longer I stall, the longer it'll be until we leave. I don't want to go school supply shopping, let alone go to school. I'm standing in front of my dresser and staring at my reflection in the mirror.

What if they don't like me?

Of course they won't like me. They didn't like me the first time and they were glad when I was finally gone.

What if they bully me again?

Of course they'll bully me again! They did it the first time and now since I'm One Direction's little sister, it'll probably be a thousand times worse than before.

What if I start cutting again?

That, I'm not sure about. The people at school were half the reason why I started cutting in the first place. I've been clean for a few very long months now, and I don't want to turn back to my old habits.

I stare at my reflection and see I've started crying. Again.

That's how I've spent the last week. Alone and crying. I stayed up most of the time last night crying until I eventually fell asleep.