Chapter 10: My New Home and A Talk With Liam

Ello my lovelies!! 😊 it's been awhile! Thank you so damn much for the 263 reads!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 I LOVE YOU SO FLACKIN MUCH!! 😊😊😊 ENJOY THE CHAPPIE YOU SEXY ASS MOFOS!! 😉

---------------------------------------------

Carrie-Lee's POV

Oh. My. God. This place is amazing! It's absolutely massive! The outside has a beautiful freshly cut lawn with bright colored flowers, which line the long concrete sidewalk. There's awning covering the front entrance. The mansion is three stories tall and it
looks somewhat like a small castle. Paul pulls up underneath the awning and we all get out of the car. Paul, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn get my bags while Harry walks me to the door.

The awning is tall and black with bright silvery white dots that I realize are supposed to imitate stars in the night sky. I watch in awe as a streak shoots across like a shooting star. Harry smiles down at me, takes my hand in his and walks me to the door.

When we arrive, he gives me a small, but excited smile and asks, "Are you ready to experience the most stunning place you've probably ever been to in your entire life?"

I nod my head eagerly, anxious to see the inside of my new home.

He smiles bigger, showing off his dimples and gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. "Alright baby girl, brace yourself..."

He unlocks the door and holds it open for me. I slowly walk in, my jaw immediatly dropping to the floor.

The entrance has pearly white tile flooring and a huge chandelier hangs from the ceiling with clear, dimly lit crystals. A spiral staircase with ceramic steps and mahogany railing lead to the other two floors above me. Harry was not kidding when he said the place was stunning; it's gorgeous!

"Oh my gosh, Harry, this is so amazing!" I scream, hugging him tightly.

He chuckles. "This is only the entrance! There is much, much more left to see."

He takes my hand and leads me to the right into the living room. It's a white room with black stripes at the tops and bottoms of each of the walls. It has a white couch with two black pillows in the middle. A large flat-screened telly rests on the top of a long black cabinet. Underneath the telly lies a DVD player, tape player, stereo, and a set of remotes. A white vase rests on one side, and to my utter confusion, a pile of smashed, white glass lies on the other side.

"Okay, who broke the vase?" Harry demands, his voice rising an octave in a whining sort of manner.

The lads have joined us by now and they shuffle their feet nervously.

"LOUIS DID IT!" they all yell. Well, except for Louis.

Louis crosses his arms, a pout on his face. "It wasn't all my fault! When you called and we were fighting over the phone, Niall and I were throwing pillows at each other and one just so happened to hit the vase..." I giggle a little at how he pouts like a five year old child. "I'm sorry, Haz!" he fake cries while getting on his hands and knees.

Harry laughs. "I forgive you, Louis, but please get off the floor."

Louis quickly shoots up with a bright smile on his face. "Yayyyy!" He screams while running and tackling Harry in a huge bear hug, almost knocking him over.

Everyone laughs at the Larry bromance moment. I know that all of the lads are best mates, but those two are definitely the closest of them all.

By the time they both calm down and everyone is finished laughing, I was ready to see the rest of my new home.