Chapter 1

India POV

Me and August just got into this big argument because his friends say they saw me cheating on him..

"India my friends wouldnt just up and say that shit."

"August , thats bullshit. You know your friends dont like me!"

"Man, it aint about them not liking you. its about your ass cheating on me."

" I told your ass I wasnt cheating on you. but if you wanna believe that, go ahead. I dont give a fuck."

"you know what ... im gone."

"bye!"

August slams the door behind him and gets into his car and drives off.

August stresses me out to the point
I just needed a friend to talk to. I call up one of my good friends Jacquees
and tell him I really need him to come over here.

"Jacquees I need you to come over here now." I say letting tears run down my face.

"Why whats wrong babygirl?" Jacquees asked a little confused.

"Just please come over here now, I need you." 😭

"Ill be over there in five minutes India"

5 minutes later....

I  heard knocking at the door and went to go see who it was and saw it was Jacquees and hurried to open the door.

Jacquees POV

When India opened to door I instantly got pissed because she was crying her eyes out.

"What happened India?"

"August is mad at me because his bitch ass friends told him I cheated on him." India spoke crying harder.

"India you are to beautiful to cry over this bullshit ass nigga. Fuck what his friends said if you know you didnt cheat on him just block their bullshit out." I say wipping the tears off her beautiful face.

Im not gone even lie, a nigga was lowkey getting horny as fuck just by looking a India. I mean she is gorgeous and August is a dumb muthafucka for leaving her.

"I love you so much Jacquees" India says kissing my cheeks.

"I love you too beautiful." I say kissing her forehead, her cheeks and then quickly pecking her lips

India POV

Im shocked Jacquees just kissed me because we have been like bestfriends for like 3 years and it was just weird but a part of me liked it.

"What was that?" I say to him laughing to make the situation funny.

"I dont even know. I guess I got caught up in the moment." Jacquees says biting his bottom lip making me horny.

Jacquees POV

Thank god India started laughing instead of cussing my little black ass out. I kept thinking do I just wanna fuck her brains out now or just act like everything is normal.

I slowly leaned over to kiss her again. This time I wasnt pulling away from the kiss and India didnt either.

The kiss started getting to passionate and a nigga was loving it and I could tell India was too.

I pick India up not breaking our kiss and bring her to her bedroom, I threw her on the bed and took off my shirt and got back on top of her and continued our passionate kiss.