chapter 4

August POV

I walked into the house and it smelled funny as hell in there, like India had some nigga in here. But I thought about what Jadah said and India would never cheat on me, she love me to much.

"India!" I yelled to see where she is at.

"What." She bluntly spoke coming across the corner barely walking like she is sore or something.

"You okay?" I asked confused why she is walking like that.

"Yeah Im perfectly fine." India spoke with a little attitude.

India POV

I cant tell August that I just got done having sex with Jacquees. A part of me feels bad because August has been my boyfriend for 3 years about the same time Jacquees and I became bestfriends.

"India we need to talk about earlier." August spoke seating on the couch.

"Okay, Im listening sitting on the couch across from him.

"Look India, Im sorry about the way I acted earlier. Im just scared of losing you and hearing something like that makes me so upset." August spoke looking me directly in the eyes.

"Okay I forgive you August." I said back giving him a half smile.

August POV

I got so happy when India said she forgive me. Like I truely am in love with this girl The only thing I could think of is fucking the shit outta her.

I go to the other couch where India is and I started kissing her passionately and she pushed me off and I was confused as hell.

"Whats wrong bebeh?" I spoke using me accent hopping that would change her mind about letting me smash.

"Im just a little sore baby, thats all." She just spoke looking guilty.

India POV

August knew what he was doing when he started using his accent knowing I get turned on by it. If I wasnt sore I would definitely let him fuck me tonight.

"What you can do is carry me to bed because it's getting hella late and Im really tired." I spoke to him yawning.

August POV

India know damn well that she aint sleepy. Its only 11 o'clock at night and she usually goes to sleep around 4 in the morning. But I did carried her to bed anyways. I laid her down and she went straight to sleep, I guess she really was sleepy.

"Goodnight I love you." I kissed her goodnight and I went to sleep also