chapter 2

Jacquees POV

I threw India on the bed and took off my shirt and got on top of her to continue our passionate kiss

After 5 minutes of kissing I thought I should make things more interesting so I started taking India's pants off.

"Jacquees maybe we should st-" I cut her off by a kiss cause a nigga wasnt trying to hear that bullshit right now.

I took her shirts off and India took her bra off I didnt even have to do it that how I know I got her just where I want her.

I started kissing on her neck and that cause her to let out beautiful moans I slowly started making my way down to her right titty I damn near sucked the soul outta her right nipple causing her to scream my name.

I slowly ease my hand inside of her panties and started to rub her clit very fast causing her to go crazy.

"J-jacquees I c-cant take this anymore" she struggled to get out but a nigga wasnt stopping yet.

I got up and took my pants making sure India saw my dick print.

India's POV

Jacquees got me so wet right now its crazy I know that doing this with him is wrong right now cause im still in a relationship but right now I really dont give a fuck.

I take my panties off as Jacquees is taking his pants off and the first thing I noticed was first dick print He is huge as fuck.

Jacquees POV

I saw India see my dick print and her eyes got so wide I pushed her down so she can lay on her back and ate her pussy out.

I started spelling my name on her clit, I shoved 2 fingers in her wet pussy causing her eyes to rolled in the back of her head.

I felt India about to cum so I slowly took my fingers out of her pussy, and started taking my boxers off giving India some time to catch her breath.

India POV

I can barely breathe right now and I see Jacquees taking off his boxers so I try to move away from him but I dont get to far cause Im weak as a muthafucka.

Jacquees POV

I see India tryna run away from me but Im not having that I grab her legs and pull them back closer to me and spread them wide open, She was so wet.

I slowly enter all of me inside her causing her to scream with pleasure
After about 10 strokes later I saw tears coming from her eyes so that only made me speed up.

India POV

I feel like Jacquees is killing me to the point I started crying I wanted him to stop but then again I was loving every bit of it. He started to speed up and that bout drove me insane.

15 mintues later...

Jacquees started slowly down and took himself out of me I felt so weak but mama aint raise no quitter.

I started to suck on the tip of his dick, Jacquees always told me he hates when a woman tease him.

"India stop playing." Jacquees said breathing heavily.

I then stuck all of his dick inside of my mouth I sucked the fuck outta his dick.

"Fuck.... fuck.... fuck." Jacquees moans making me suck his dick even faster making him go crazy.

10 minutes later...

I started to slow down and just lick the tip of his dick. He then grabbed my face and started kissing me making it passionate.

Jacquees POV

Damn I didnt know shawty can give head like that, A nigga was enjoying that shit

I grabbed her face and started to kiss her passionately I slowly drew back from the kiss just to stare into her eye.

"What?" She asked looking at me giggling.

"When we fuckin I be catching chills" I sung to her making her laugh so things can cool off a little bit.

I started putting my clothes on and India tried to put her clothes on too but she was to sore.

"Awe is someone to sore to put their clothes on cause a sexy chocolate young man dicked her down to good?" I say teasing her.

"Shut up." She giggled but not for long cause that made her even more sore.

I finish putting my clothes on and I gave India one more passionate kiss before I left because I dont know if August bitch ass coming back tonight.

"I love you." I say interrupting our kiss.

"I love you too." She says back to me.

I hurried up and left India's house and as soon as I got to my car I thought to myself how life would be if India was mine.