Chapter 47

India POV

"What you mean your water just broke?" August panicked.

"I mean Im about to have the baby." I said in pain.

"Holy shit what do I do?" August asked.

"Well get me to a hospital like right now." I said slowly walking my car.

"Dont worry everyone, she is just having the baby thats all." August said following me.

"Im coming with yall." August mother said getting up. "Come on Travis."

"Yeah us too." My dad said getting up. "Come on baby." He said grabbing my mothers hand.

"Just everyone stay put and the wedding will start in a few minutes." The pastor said. "I hope." He mumbled walking off.

Everyone just looked at each other in confusion.

****

August POV

We pull up to the hospital and I dont know why but I cant feel my balls right now. I must be too damn nervous.

I help India get out and helped her walk inside. As soon as we got in I started yelling.

"We need a doctor." I yelled.

"August will you please calm down." India calmly said.

"Can help us please!" I yelled to the woman sitting at the desk.

"Name please?" She said popping her gum.

"India Westbrooks." I said.

"Wait, are you August Alsina." She said smacking on her gum.

"Yes." I said giving a confused look.

"I love your music." She said blowing another bubble.

"Can you please just find her doctor." I said annoyed.

"Ew, you dont have to be so fucking rude." She said rolling her eyes searching for India's doctor on the computer.

"Wouldnt have to be if you would do your job." I mumbled.

"Doctor John isnt here today because he is on a vacation with nanny. Its always the nanny isnt it." She giggled.

"Well can you find another doctor." I asked.

"They all busy. So it looks like your little wifey is going to have to wait." She said moving her pen in front of my face.

"What the fuck bitch." I said moving the pen out of my face. "Thats why your weave nappy." I said walking away.

"Ya mama's pussy hair nappy." She said back.

"Bitch if I wasnt a man I would fuck you up." I said charging back to her, luckly Travis came in just in time to grab me.

"You good Aug?" He asked still holding me back.

"Yeah man." I said calming down. "Its just this bitch got me fucked up." I said using my thumb to point at that ghetto ass nurse.