Chapter 8

India POV

I walked in the house after Jacquees and my heart is just pounding. I cant believe im saying this but im catching feelings for Jacquees.

He go sit on one of his couches and I sit on the opposite couch. He just sit there for a few moments looking at me making me feel uncomfortable.

"So what you wanna talk about?" I nervous spoke.

"last night." He bluntly spoke.

"What about it?" I said confused cause he came on to me.

"It shouldve never happened." He said.

Jacquees POV

I regret having sex with India that night. What India dont know is that I been fucking with her cousin Jadah for about 3 weeks. I really love India as a friend but it was a mistake, I dont know if I need to tell Jadah or just to keep it a secret.

"Well I mean you the one who started it I just went along with it Jacquees." India spoke.

"It wasnt suppse to happen because im seeing someone." I bluntly spoke.

India paused for a second. I could tell she was heartbroken, as a friend I hated telling her after what happened last night.

India POV

When I heard Jacquees say he was seeinging someone else my heart dropped. I was really catching feelings for this man. I know im not suppose to be falling for him cause im with August.

"Who you with?" I asked.

"Jadah." He said.

"My cousin Jadah?" I asked getting pissed off.

"Yes, your cousin Jadah." He quietly said back.

I just sat there in silence cause not only I found out Jacquees is seeing someone else, but now I know is that he is seeing my cousin Jadah and he cheated on her with me.

I got up and headed for the door and I heard Jacquees call my name. I didnt turn around so he got up and ran to me and grabbed my arm gently.

"India, please dont tell Jadah."

I snatched out of his grip and went out the door. When I got into the car I instantly started crying. I cried the whole car ride home. As soon as I got home I went to my room and called Moni.

*phone conversation*

"Hello" Moni said.

"Jacquees cheated on Jadah with me." I spoke crying.

"What, When?" She spoke confused.

"Last night! He has been with her when me and him had sex." I said.

"Well damn." Moni said sighing.

"How could he not tell me Moni?" I asked her wipping my tears.

"Your guess is just as good as mine, but all you have to do now is forget about it." She calmly said.

"Alright thanks girl, well my head is hurting so im about to go to bed." I spoke.

"Alright girl, call me if you need anything." Moni said.

"Okay, I will. Bye girl." I spoke.

"Bye." Moni spoke hanging up the phone.

I put my phone on the charger and went to go and take a shower.After my shower I put on just a dark blue bra and matching panties and turned the tv on to watch Empire. I forgot to watch the new episode last night so I hope Empire helps me clear my mind.

5 minutes later I got a text for an unknown number.

Unknown number: You left the door unlocked

Me: Who is this?

Unknown number: Dont worry about it just know Im watching you right now. I really like that dark blue bra on you too.

I started to get scared. I hope someone is just fuckin with me instead of being for real. I get up and close my bedroom door. I decided to text that person back.

Me: Whoever this is you better stop fuckin with me and get the fuck out of my house.

Unknown number: Nah baby, just dont look in your closet

I get up and slowly walk over to the closet. I feel like my heart is about to beat out of my chest. When I get to the closet door I quickly opened it and I didnt see anyone. I laughed to myself for falling for their dumb trick. I closed the closet door and someone put their hand over my mouth and picked me up and threw me on the bed.