Chapter 43

Nicki POV

August still havent woke up since he passed out. I kinda expected him to pass out because August is just that type of nigga.

The doctor came back with a big ass bucket of water and I just looked confused as shit. The doctor winked at me and poured all of the water on August.

"What the fuck." August said jumping up. I just giggled.

"August I want to you meet August Anthony Alsina III." I said holding the baby up to August.

"He looks just like me." August said smiling hard as fuck.

"Yeah, I know." I said looking at my baby boy again. "You want to hold him?"

"Im soaked in fucking water." August chuckled.

"Oh that is right." I said giggling.

"I think I have an extra shirt in the car, let me go check." August said walking out of the room.

August POV

As Im leaving the room it hit me that I really have a child. I felt my knees getting weak as hell again.

I went into the waiting room and India is in a chair knocked the fuck out. I walked over to her and start attacking her with kisses.

"What the fuck." India said slapping my face.

"Damn India, its just me." I said holding my cheek.

"Im so sorry baby, it was just a reaction." India said giggling.

"Anyways." I said rolling my eyes. "Nicki finally had the baby." I said excited.

"August finally a daddy." India said poking me in my stomach. "Damn you are soaked."

"I know, its so fucking crazy." I said grabbing her hands. "I have to run to the car to get another shirt real quick." I said running out of the hospital and to the car. Lucky I had a shirt in the back. praise god.

I hurried up took my shirt off and I guess some girls saw me.

"Damn girl he sexy as fuck." One of the said looking at me.

"I know, then them sexy ass tattoos." Another one said.

I just started smiling and continue putting my shirt on. As soon as I turned around they went crazy.

"Oh my fucking goodness! Thats August Al fucking sina." One of the girls yelled.

One of them just ran up to me and started taking pictures of me, like damn can you ask a nigga first.

"Can I please hug you?" The girl who took the pictures asked.

"Um sure." I said confused and hugging her.

"Oh my god." She mumbled and started hugging me tighter.

"You can let go now babeh." I said using my accent.

"Then this man just used his accent." She said letting go.

I just chuckled and started walking away.

"I love you August." One of them yelled.

"Love you too." I yelled back. She just started screaming and I laughed and started to run back into the hospital and over to India.

"Come on." I said grabbing India's hand.

"Nicki probably dont want me in there August." India said getting up and following me to the elevator.

We got in the elevator and I pushed 2.
We pulled up to the 2nd floor and before we walked in India tugged on my arm a little causing me to stop.

"Everything will be okay." I mumbled and walking into the room.

Nicki POV

August finally came back and I see he brought India with him. Im glad she is here because I want to apologize to her personally.

"Hi India." I said with a smile.

"Hello." India said back.

"India before anything I just want to apologize to you for what I did with August. I dont know what had gotten into me that day and Im truely sorry." I said looking her right in her eyes.

India POV

I cant believe what the fuck I just heard. Did Nicki Minaj just apologized to me? Oh shit.

"Its fine, Im over it." I said.

"Good, would you like to meet your son in law." Nicki said.

"Um sure." I said walking over to Nicki. "He is so gorgeous."

"Thank you." Nicki said smiling. "Would you like to hold him?"

"No thank you, Im not good holding little babies." I said gigging.

"By the looks of it you gone be holding one real soon." Nicki said looking at my stomach.

"Yeah." I giggled.

"What are you having?" Nicki asked.

"A little girl." I smiled.

"Awe congratulations." Nicki said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

August POV

Its so nice to see Nicki and India getting along so nicely. I told India little ass that Nicki wouldnt mind.

"Im ready to hold my baby." I said grabbing AJ.

"Be careful." Nicki said and then finishing her conversation with India.

I just sat in the little rocking beside the history bed and just kept looking AJ in his eyes.

"I cant believe your eyes are open already." I whispered looking at AJ smiling.

India POV

As me and Nicki are talking I looked over at August and he looks so adorable talking to AJ.

"Look." I mumbled to Nicki pointing at August.

"Awe." Nicki mumbled looking at August.

I pulled my phone out and took a picture of it. Like that was to damn adorable.

"Im going to be the father of the year." August said.

"Lets hope." Nicki said.

"Yeah." I giggled rubbing my stomach.
Im getting so big.

Next thing we know Spencer ass came through the door.

"August my man!" Spencer yelled.

"Nigga do you follow me or some shit?" August said sucking his teeth.

"Yeah cause you fuck a lot of bad bitches." Spencer said winking at me.

"Someone please come get this nigga." I said.

"You can come and get me all you want." Spencer said biting his bottom lip making Nicki laugh.

"Aye bro, thats all me. So stay the fuck back." August said not taking is eyes off of AJ.

This nigga Spencer is something else. Like this nigga pops up every fucking where we at.