Chapter 22

Next day

India POV

I wake up and remembered that I really lefted August tied up naked and covered in water all night. I checked the time and it was 1:03 in the afternoon like why the fuck am I waking up so late.

I get up and brushed my teeth took a quick shower, then put some confortable clothes on and then went to the guest bedroom. August was awake and when he saw me he got so pissed.

"Sleep well?" I asked being funny.

"Why the fuck you lefted me here like this all night?" August asked mean mugging.

"You said I get to do whatever I wanted to do to you, and thats what I wanted to do." I said smirking leaning against the dresser beside the bed.

"I mean you couldnt at least turned the fan off, I was cold as a muthafucka all night." August said with an attitude.

"Sucks to suck baby." I said blowing him a kiss.

"Can you please untie me?" August asked.

"Ummm, no." I said chuckling.

"Man chill." August said sucking his teeth.

"Fine, but you better not let that shit happen no more." I said untying him.

"Payback is a bitch India." August said running to our main bedroom and jumping in the shower.

I go back into our bedroom and go get my phone to text Moni.

Me: Hey, you at your house?

Moni🍭❤️: Yes

Me: Ima come over there soon

Moni🍭❤️: How soon?

Me: Im on my way now

Moni🍭❤️: Okay

I go tell August that Im about to go to Moni house.

"August Im about to leave." I said.

"Shut the fuck up." August said with an attitude.

"So you mad." I said giggling.

"Fuck you." August said.

"Bye." I said leaving out of the bathroom.

I grab my phone and my charger and head right over to Moni's house.

August POV

Im so pissed off at India it is ridiculous.
A nigga tired as fuck, I didnt get no kind of sleep what so ever.

I get out of the shower and throw some boxers on and I go lay down in the bed in the MAIN bedroom and go right to sleep.

India POV

I get to Moni's house and see there is another car here and I wonder who it could be. I walk inside and see Moni and her ex boyfriend Cameron talking on the couch. I havent seen Cameron in like 2 years.

"Hey girl." I said walking over Moni and giving her a hug. "Hey Cameron." I said hugging him also.

"Wassup India." Cameron said hugging me back.