Chapter 33

August POV

"Man bitch, stop with that gay shit." I groaned.

"August shut the fuck up cause you know this feel good." Aailyah said turning it up the highest it can go.

I aint gone lie, it felt lowkey good as fuck but thats gay as fuck. The only thing that need to be on my dick is some pussy not something that goes in the pussy.

"Man chill." I said.

"No baby." Aaliyah smirked and then leaning down to kiss me.

"Man what the fuck." I said pissed turning my head.

"Oh so now you wanna act funny now? Alright." Aaliyah said walking over to the wall.

"No I just wanna go home to my baby." I said.

Aaliyah just smirked and pushed a button on the wall that only made my legs go up.

"What type of shit." I said getting scared.

"See Now you really messed up when you brought that bitch up." Aaliyah said getting the biggest dildo in the box.

"What the fuck yo-" I started.

"Shut the fuck up." Aaliyah said shoving the dildo right up my ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled.

"See all you had to do was shut the fuck up and let me do what I had to do." Aaliyah said going at a fast pace.

The next thing I know is that someone burst through the door causing Aaliyah to stop. I look to see who it was and it was that hobo, Spencer.

"You fucking a bad bitch without me?" Spencer said walking over there to us.

"Who the fuck are you?" Aaliyah asked getting up.

"Kick her ass Spencer." I said.

Next thing I know Spencer karate chops Aaliyah right in the throat. She instantly fell and blacked out.

"Damn. Aye hurry up and go push that button on the the wall the let my legs down before her crazy ass wakes back up." I said.

"Okay, and then we can go and fuck us some bad bitches." Spencer said walking to the wall and pushing the button.

All the chains unhooked and I was free.

"Free at last, free at last, thank god almighty, free at last." I said putting on my clothes.

"How did you know I was here man." I said.

"I was looking for a bad bitch to fuck and I saw her take you in here and I was hoping she had a friend."Spencer said.

"Well I cant thank you enough man." I said dapping him up.

"Thank me by letting me fuck a bad bitch." Spencer said walking towards the door.

"And to think I was gone actually give you an signed autograph." I said to Aaliyah.

She started to move a little so I took off running and ran into Spencer.

"Man hurry up." I said.