Chapter 46

Day of wedding 💍

August POV

Boy a nigga nervous as shit right now. I wouldnt ever believe that at the age of 23 I would be ready to settle down and marry India. India always said she wanted a wedding on a lake so you know I had to make that happen. I hope everything goes well man.

"Bro finally settling down." My brother Travis said coming to dap me up.

"Now Its your turn nigga." I chuckled dapping him back.

"Nah." Travis smirked.

"Where's Ma?" I asked.

"She should be here." Travis spoke looking at his watch.

"My baby August finally getting married." My mother said coming in the room and hugging me.

I havent saw my mother in a very long time and she is still a beautiful young lady.

"Yes Shelia, I am." I joked cause she hates when we call her Shelia.

"See there you go boy." Mama said playfully slapping my head.

"I miss you so much Mama." I said giving her another hug.

"I miss you too baby." She smiled giving me another hug.

Isnt she just to cutest 😍

India POV

I dont know if I wanna cry or throw up thats how nervous I am. I know my parents hate August, but they dont control my love life. Im scared because they havent even showed up yet. WHAT IF THEY DONT SHOW UP AT ALL! Holy balls.

"Everythings Okay?" Moni said coming up to me.

"I dont know Moni." I said feeling like Im about to throw up.

"What up." She said.

"Im just nervous Moni. What if my parents dont show up cause you know they hate August." I said about to cry.

"Look everything will be okay." Moni said bringing me into a hug.

"But I know them, they would ruin my big day and wouldnt even care." I said wipping my tears.

"No they wont girl. They are going to show up." Moni said.

"I hope you are right." I giggling still wipping away tears.

"Tell mommy that grandma and grandpa are showing up." Moni said talking to my stomach.

I just giggled.

******

20 minutes until the wedding starts and I now seeing my parents... Wtf 😒

"Sorry we are late baby, the car broke down." My Mom said.

"Yall couldve at least call." I said lowkey pissed.

"Phone is completely dead." She said showing me.

"Oh." I mumbled. "Well its almost time so go take yall seats."

"You sure you want to marry August?" My dad said rolling his eyes.

"Yes, I love him daddy." I said.

"Well I guess if you're happy with him, me and your mother are happy too." My dad said with a half smile.

"Thanks Dad." I said giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"You make a beautiful bride." He mumbled in my ear smiling.

"I love you." I mumbled back smiling.

"I love you more babygirl." He smiled and then locking hands with my mother and leaving the room.

They are so cute 😍

*******

August POV

"Oh shit." I mumbled as they started the music for the bride to come.

"Just smile and everything will be okay." Travis said. I smiled.

India came out and as soon as I saw her my knees got hella weak. She looks so beautiful😍

**

India made it to me.

"You look beautiful." I mumbled to her.

"Thank you." She smiled.

*

"Now you can say your vows to each other." The pastor said.

"India, the moment I met you I knew you were the one for me. Everyone has flaws but I cant find one in you. I truely love everything about you. I know that I have put you through a lot but I appreciate you sticking with me and loving me. Everytime you wake up I get so happy cause God has aloud me to spend one more day with you. I remembered the first time I saw you, you were one your way to Mrs. Jones class and I said to Trey that I just had to have you and now that I have you, you have made me the happiest man on earth. I love you India." I said wipping my tears. This bitch got a nigga crying and shit.

India, poor thing just crying her little eyes out.

"August I know me and you have been through a lot and that have only made we stronger. I cant name all the reason why I am in love with you because it is just to many reason. Thank you for being you around me at all times. I cant imagine spending life without you. You are my rock and I love you until forever August Anthony Alsina Jr." India said. I just wiped her tears away smiling.

**

"Do you take this woman to be your wife?" The pastor asked me.

"Yes." I said smiling at India.

"Do you take this man to be your husband?" The pastor asked India.

"No." India said holding her stomach.

"No?" I said looking at her like she was stupid.

"No no no, my water just broke." India said.

"Ahh shit." I said.