Chapter 36

August POV
2 months later

The last two months had been perfect between me and India. We havent really been agruing like we use to. Her birthday is this Tuesday and she been really talking about wanting a pet monkey so I guess thats what imma get her.

I get a text from Nicki out of no where.

Nicki: I finally figured out what we are having

Me: What are we having?

Nicki: A baby boy!!!!!

Me: Thats great ! I wouldve came with you if you wouldve told me

Nicki: Me and you have been getting alone and I didnt wanna bother you

Me: Really Nicki. Thats my baby too

Nicki: Yeah I know

Me and Nicki have been getting alone for about a month now I have been feeling great ever since.

"Why you cheesing so hard?" India said walking in the room with a bowl of ice cream.

"Because Nicki just told me that the baby is a boy." I said back excited.

"Wow, congratulations. You always said you wanted a boy." India said grinning.

"Yeah, but." I said.

"But what?" India said looking confused.

"I wish I was having the baby with you instead of Nicki." I said looking a my fingers.

"August, we might have a baby boy in the future." India said giggling.

"But since I have a boy on the way now Ima want a baby girl." I said chuckling.

"I kinda want a baby girl too." India said.

"Even if you have a boy Ima be so happy." I said.

"Why?" India said giggling.

"Cause then I dont have to worry about you leaving my life." I said give India a kiss.

"Awe, that just made my day" India said grinning.

"Waking up to you every day makes my day." I said biting my bottom lip.

India turned her head blushing.

"Awe, are you blushing." I said teasing.

"No." India lied.

"Lying ass." I said chuckling. I swear India is the most beautiful thing to me.

"Im not lying." India said trying to keep a straight face.

"You are so beautiful." I said with a smirk.

"August stop." India said blushing again.

"What you want to do today?" I said walking to the bathroom to piss.

"I dont know, we can go see a movie or something." India said.

"What you want to see." I said.

"Well I still havent seen 'The Perfect Guy' yet." India said walking into the bathroom.

"Why you wanna see that so bad." I said washing my hands.

"2 words. Micheal Ealy." India said biting her bottom lip.

"You think I wanna watch a movie thats gone make you wet and hor-" I started. "In second thought, we can watch that." I said with a smirk.

"You only make me wet and horny." India smirked.

"Dont start India before we start coming up with baby names sooner than you thought." I said walking back in the bedroom.

"Shut up." India said giggling. "What you want your baby boy name to be?"

"He gone have my name, the fuck." I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"But Nicki might want it to be something else." India said.

"The baby name gone be August, end of conversation." I said laying back on the bed.

"Sorry. Lets make a dubsmash." India suggested.

"Okay, to what though." I said taking my phone out.

"Frozen." India said.

"That kiddy shit." I said chuckling.

"Yes." She giggled.

"Okay." I said and then pushing one.

India made me watch Frozen with her like 100 times so I sadly know all the songs off of the kiddy ass movie.

*dubsmash*

"I mean its crazy." I said.

"What." She said.

"We finish eachothers." I said

"Sandwhiches." She said.

"Thats what I was gonna say." I said putting my hand on my chest.

"I never met someone who thinks so much like me." We both said.

"Jinks. Jinks again." We both said and I jumped on the bed in excitement.

*End of dubsmash*

"I feel like a big ass kid doing that shit." I said chuckling.

"I thought it was very cute." India said.

I post it on Instagram and caption it 'Frozen is life' and tagged India in it.
Shockingly she was the first to comment.

"Lets make another one." India said all excited.

"No." I bluntly spoke..