Chapter 32

August POV

I get on top of India and crash my lips into hers. The kiss started to get passionate but I broke the kiss.

"What?" India asked.

"Why everytime we argue we make up by having sex?" I said.

"I dont know, good question." India said giggling.

"Well, Im not having sex with you." I smirk.

"But why?" India said making a pounting face.

"Because." I said getting off of her. "Im about to head out you want something?"

"Can you bring me back some starbucks." India said with an attitude.

"Why the attitude?" I asked chuckling.

"Because you playing games." India said rolling her eyes.

"I aint like them other niggas, and I aint tryna play no games with you." I sung and danced.

"You make me sick." India said trying not the giggle.

"I know but you love me." I said blowing her a kiss.

"Nope." India said grinning.

"Ight Ill remember that, and you aint gone get no starbucks either." I said grabbing my phone and keys and walking out of the bedroom.

"Stop playing." India yelled.

"Bye, love you." I said leaving.

India POV

I hope this nigga aint for real cause he know how I am when it comes to my starbucks.

August POV

I walked outside and as soon as I walked to my car some hobo came up to me.

"My name Spencer and I like to fuck bad bitches." He said with a straight face.

At first all I could do was stare at him and then I started laughing.

"Hell my nigga me too." I said yelling then dapping him up.

"Lets go find 12 bad bitches to fuck right now." He said walking to the other side about to get in my car.

"Woah there buddy, I dont know who the fuck you are. I just met you." I said looking at him like he was crazy but still laughing.

"But you said you like to fuck bad bitches." He said.

"Okay yeah I said that but still you not getting in my car." I said.

"Man you broke niggas always tryna stop me from pimping." He said walking off.

"Pimpin' aint easy." I said laughing and getting inside of my car.

I started the car and headed straight to starbucks to get this girl some coffee.

*********

I walked in starbucks and I noticed this lightskin girl kept looking at me. I gave her a fake wave and smile and turned back around. Next thing I know someone taps me on my shoulder, I turn around and it the same lightskin girl that kept looking at me.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked.

"Um, my name is Aaliyah and I am a really big fan of yours and I was wondering if I could take a picture with you." She said holding her phone cheesing hard as hell.

"Uh sure." I said.

We took our picture and she started screaming all in my ear.

"Aye look, chill with all the screaming ma." I said getting annoyed.

"Sorry, I just love you so much. I love you so much that I want to have your baby." She said hugging me and flicking her tounge.

"What type of shit." I said pushing her off of me. "Look I have a girl so you need to calm the fuck down for real." I said.

"This is not the last you will see of me." She said smirking and walking away.

I ordered India's shit, paid, and went outside. Before I got to my car something hard hit me in the back of my head and I fell and blacked out.

India POV

August has been gone for hours now and that is not like him. I tried calling and texting him but he hasnt returned none of them. Im started to get worried.

I went to go shit cause usually when Im nervous I go take a shit and I started playing some old time music to help calm my nervous. 'I Wanna Be Your Man' by Roger started playing and it just put me in my feelings.

🎶

Hey lady, let me tell you why
I can't live my life without you
(Baby)
Every time I see you walking by, I get a thrill
You don't notice me but in time you will
I must make you understand
I wanna be your man
(I wanna be your man)
I wanna be your man
(Yes, I do, yeah, yeah)
I wanna be your man
(I wanna be your man)
I wanna be your man
(Wanna be your man)
You better not pass my by
'Cause if you do, you'll lose a good thing(Baby)
'Cause what I've got to say
Is sealed with a kiss and a wedding ring
(Wedding ring)
My mind is blind, at times I can't see anyone but you
Those other girls don't matter, no, they can't spoil my view
I must make you understand

🎶

I turned that song off because Im starting to miss my baby and it is talking him to him and he not talking to me.

I wipe myself and wash my hand and go lay back down since August playing.

August POV

I wake up and Im butt ass naked and Im chained up. That same lightskin girl from starbucks came back into the room with a box.

"Enjoy your sleep." Aaliyah said.

"Man my nigga what the fuck bro." I said pissed.

"Awe is little August mad." She said putting the box down and squeezing my cheeks.

"Man you crazy." I yelled at her.

"I know, but you about to really see how crazy I am. " She said pulling out a vibrator from the box.

"What the fuck you about to do with that." I said with my eyes widen.

She turned it on and gently placed it on the tip of my dick.

Fuck.