chapter 3

India POV

I finally get the strength to pick my clothes back on, I cant believe I just had sex with my bestfriend. As Im thinking about it I get a text from bitch ass August.

Aug 😴: India

Me: What

Aug😴: Dont fuckin what me

Me: Dont tell me what to fuckin do August

Aug😴: See I was gone try to work shit out with you tonight but fuck you bitch

Me: Oh.... Must be nice

Aug😴: Matter of fact Im on my way back home and when I get there you better be on some act right

Me: Oh....

August POV

I bet yall wondering where I been after I left after that argument me and India had. Well I went to my bestfriend Jadah's house just to clear my mind. Jadah is India's second cousins.

"Jadah I cant believe that India is really cheating on me." I say to Jadah letting tears of anger fall from my face.

"August I know my cousin and she wouldnt ever do anything like that." Jadah say pulling me in for a hug.

I cant even lie, Jadah fine as fuck if me and India wasnt together I would try to hop up on her.

"I know but my friends wouldnt lie to me Jadah."

"Maybe they are just trying to start something August." She says making eye contact with me.

I dont know what got into me but I just crashed my lips into Jadah's and she started kissing back but a mintue later she pushed me away crying.

"August why the fuck you do that!" Jadah yelled at me.

I went speechless.

"Hello Im talking to you!" She yelled at me again.

"I dont know Jadah, I guess I got caught up in the moment." I calmly said to her.

"You know what August please leave my house right now." She say pushing me out of the door.

A nigga tried to apologize but when I turned around she closed the door.
I went and got into my car and I just thought for a while. I decided to text India and apologize but she was on some bullshit. So I just told her I was on the way back over there.

India POV

I looked outside in the driveway and saw August pulling in. Im still sore as fuck cause of Jacquees.

I hear August coming through the door and I prepare myself for the worst.