chapter 14

India POV

I start to kiss back with passion. About 5 minutes later, Andre starts to take my shirt off, I stop him....

"Andre maybe we should stop." I say pushing him off me and sitting up right on the couch.

"Whats wrong?" Andre says confused?

"I met you last night and Im freshly out of a relationship and I dont want to rush things." I say.

"Im sorry, I thought we were on the same page." Andre say not looking at me.

"No Im a couple of pages back." I say laughing making the situation funny🙄

"Im sorry." He says looking down upset.

"Its okay, well it's getting late so I think I should start heading out." I say getting up.

"Well.... Alright." Andre says sounding like he didnt want me to leave.

Andre got up to walk me to the door. I hope he doesnt change cause Im really starting to like this man.

"Ill see you some other time?" I asked.

"Of course." He said pulling me into a hug and then kissing my forehead.

I hugged back and then walked to my car, it was freezing outside. Andre watched me the whole time.

"Text me when you get home so I know you made it safely." He shouted.

"Okay." I shouted back and got into my car and lefted.

****************

August POV

I feel like im about to go crazy, I miss India so much😩 I decided to text her.
I cant believe I cheated on the girl that I loved so much. I just hope we can work things out.😔

India POV

As Im driving I see that I get a text from August😴 I decided to text back. Apart of me miss him and a part of me dont. I just met Andre and I feel like he can treat me better than August.

Aug😴: India

Me: August

Aug😴: I miss you

Me: I know

Aug😴: Can you come home please

Me: Why should I?

Aug😴: Cause I miss you

I didnt know what to do, I do miss sleeping in my own bed but I dont want to be nowhere near him.

Me: Okay, but you sleeping in the guest bedroom.

Aug😴: Man chill

Me: Either that or I dont come home.

Aug😴: Okay, guest room it is

******************

I walked into my bedroom and August is in my bed.

"Didnt I say the guest bedroom?" I said looking at him crazy.

"Oh my bad, I forgot." He said getting up.

As he walked passed me he randomly gave me the biggest hug.I didnt hug back Im still mad at him but I didnt push him away cause I did miss him but I cant let him know that.

"Thank you for coming home." August says still hugging me.

"Yeah, you can let go now." I say back.

"Oh yeah." August spoke letting go.

"Well Im sleepy so..." I said making it obvious I wanted him to leave.

"Goodnight ba-, India." August said catching himself.

"Goodnight Aug." I say slowly closing the door in his face.

I take a quick shower and turned the tv on and "Thats So Raven" was playing. I forgot to text Andre I was home safely so I think I should text him.

Me: Im home

Andre😋💦😘: Im glad to hear that, I thought something happen to you because it took you so long to text back 😩

Me: Sorry

Andre😋💦😘: Its okay babygirl, and I just wanna apologize about what happened again

Me: Its fine 🙂 I mean look at me, I would try to get some too

Andre😋💦😘: You are so silly

Me: I know

Andre😋💦😘: Well now that I know you are home safely I can go to bed

Me: Okayy, Goodnight Andre

Andre😋💦😘:Goodnight gorgeous

I put my phone on the charger and finished watching Thats So Raven.
As im watching tv I heard August knock om my bedroom door.

"Yes." I said letting him know he can come in.

"The tv dont work in the guest room." He complained.

"Sorry." I said not caring.

"Can I at least sleep on the floor?" August asked.

I really dont want to be in the same room and him right now but im a kind person so I guess he can at least sleep on the floor.

"Fine, but you stay on the floor." I said laying down about to go to sleep.

August made his little pallet on the floor to sleep on. I instantly went to sleep.

August POV

India think Im really gonna sleep on the floor the whole night, negative. As soon as she deep into her sleep Im getting in the bed.

*********

I hear India snoring so I eased my way into the bed and she didnt move a bit.
I gently wrapped my arm around her. She is going to kill me in the morning.

"Goodnight, I love you." I quietly say into her ear and then went to sleep.