chapter 6

Moni POV

So this is the first time me and Alexis had sex. We was over her house just chillin and she went to take a quick shower I just watched tv in the living room when she opened the door with just a towel on and told me to come to her room.

I did as I was told and went to her room to see what she wanted. As soon as I walked in there she dropped her towel and was completely naked.

At first I didnt know what to do. All I did was stood there watching the water drip from her body.

She walked towards me and crashed her lips into mine and it was amazing. I could feel the kiss getting passionate.

I lefted one leg up on the bed so I could rub her clit I started off slow but I started speeding up almost making her go crazy.

"Faster Moni Faster." She moaned

"Okay baby." I spoke going rubbing her clit faster like her asked me too.

I felt her pussy getting wet and she just fell onto the bed. I grabbed both of her legs and spreaded them wide open.

I started to kiss her pussy lips and then started licking her pussy. She moaned so loud I felt like the neighbors was going to hear us.

I inserted two fingers inside her causing her to really go crazy. I started off fast making her wetter and wetter.

"Moni I cant take it anymore." She whined but I didnt pay her any attention.

I started fingering her pussy the fastest I could causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head I felt her cumming so I took my fingers out of her and shoved them inside of her mouth.

After she sucked all of her cum off of my fingers I took off all of my clothes and laid on the bed and told her to sit on my face.

She sat on my face and I started to eat her out once again. She moaned very low. She open my legs up and started rubbing my pussy so fast I bout went crazy.

"You like that Moni?" Alexis spoke still rubbing my pussy.

"Yes.. right there baby." I moaned still licking her pussy.

Alexis cummed all on my face. She slowly got off of me and started to lay down breathing heavy.

I looked at her and just started laughing cause I never knew Alexis wanted to move this fast. At this time we been dating for about 3 weeks.

Less than 2 minutes Alexis was knocked out and it was the funniest thing ever. I kissed her goodnight on her forehead and doze off myself.