Chapter 34

India POV

I guess that dildo was to much for August cause I woke up before he did.

I kinda feel bad that I was laughing at him about what happen so I decided to go and make him some breakfast.

I get up and wash my face and brush my teeth and then went to the kitchen.
I washed my hands and I started making some grits, eggs, bacon, sausage, homemade biscuits and pour him a big glass of apple juice.

"Damn thats look good as fuck." I mumbled to my self as I looked at the plate.

I grabbed the plate and cup and carefully walked upstairs to the bedroom.

"August." I softly said laying the food on the dresser and sat beside him shaking him to wake up. "I made you some breakfast."

August slowly sat up and look at the food.

"Smells great." August said and then leaning in and pecked my lips and then grabbing the plate.

"I know, I thought Ill make you some breakfast since you had a rough night." I said trying to hold back a laugh.

"Please dont remind me." August chuckled taking a bite of his grits.

"Now you see what us girls have to go through." I giggled.

"Yeah, that was fucking foul of her man. I gotta live with that for the rest of my muthafuckin like man." August said getting pissed.

"It okay, Ill suck your dick later if that would make you feel better." I smirked rubbing his leg.

"Ooo you nasty, but I love it." August said giving me another kiss. "You not gone eat?"

"Nah, Im not all that hungry ." I said grabbing my phone and walking into the bathroom.

I started the shower and took my clothes off and with to Pandora and "B.e.d." by Jacquees started playing.

I jumped into the shower and started singing along.

August POV

Man when India told me she was gone give me head later my mood instantly changed and I got happy as fuck.

I finished my food and started looking at all of my old instagram videos and I saw one that pissed me off.

Okay the video was about me being hungry so I went to go get a bag of lays chips and there wasnt a damn thing in the bag... What type of shit.

India POV

I finish my shower and saw that Jaleah had text me.

Jaleah💙: Why didnt you come yesterday?

Me:Because August wouldnt let me

Jaleah💙: Oh I was really looking forward to seeing yall

Me: Me too, I will come today

Jaleah💙: Alright girl

I dried off and started putting some clothes on.

"Where you think you going?" August asked coming up behind me and kissing my neck.

"Dont start nothing you cant finish, but I have to make a quick run real quick." I said pushing him away from me.