Chapter 17

Next morning🌞 Sunday morning

August POV

I wake up and I had to piss like a muthafucka, I ran to the bathroom and slipped and fell and busted my ass and woke India up.

"What happen?" India spoke mean mugging.

"I slipped and fell." I chucked getting up and peeing.

"Its to early for this August." India spoke laying back down.

"Its a good thing you are up cause we are going to church today." I said walking back into the bedroom.

"Not this Sunday, maybe next." She said putting a pillow over her head.

"Yes this Sunday, we havent been in a long time India." I said snatching the covers off of her.

"Ugh, okay." India said with an attitude.

************

We walk into the church and we sit in the very last row.

"I see we have a young singer here today, Mr. August Alsina would you bless us with a song?" The pastor asked me .

I didnt want to sing but he put me on the spot so I had to go up there and sing. I walked up there and grabbed a mic and started singing "I Give Myself Away"

🎶

I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me

Here I am
Here I stand
Lord, my life is in your hands
Lord, I'm longing to see
Your desires revealed in me

I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me

Take my heart
Take my life
As a living sacrifice
All my dreams all my plans
Lord I place them in your hands

I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me

My life is not my own
To you I belong
I give myself, I give myself to you

🎶

I dont know what got into a nigga cause I got teary eyed in the middle of the song. But I went to go and take my seat.

"Thanks you brother August for blessing us with that song."The pastor look said to me.

I nodded my head and looked over at India and she is crying.

"Why you crying." I said laughing.

"Cause I love that song so much and I havent heard it in a long time." India spoke getting herself together.

"I got teary eyed too,well that means we gotta start coming to church more." I said putting my arm around her.

"Yes we do." She said scooting closer to me.

We went through the sermon and now it is time to take up the offerings.

"Is there anyone who would like to bless us with a song?" The pastor spoke.

I stood up and volunteered India because she is actually a great singer too. I tell her she cant sing just so she can shut up.

"India said she would like to sing a song." I spoke pointing at India smiling.

"Miss. India would you come and bless us at this time." The pastor spoke sitting down.

India POV