chapter 24

August POV

I brung India into a hug and whispered in her ear, "Im sorry for what Im about to do."

"So you the pussy ass nigga that raped my girl." I yell as I started walking over toward Devon.

"Look I dont want no problem." Devon said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Nah shut up!" I yelled as I punch the fuck outta Devon causing him to fall.

As Im on top of Devon beating his ass, 2 of his homies that he was with pushed me off of him and started kicking me and shit.

Cole and Cameron rushed over there to me and got them niggas off me. When I got up Devon was gone and his boys was running away.

"You will regret this bitch!" One of them yelled as they ran out of the bowling ally.

"Fuck you niggas!" Cameron yelled. "You cool August?"

"Im cool, only pussy niggas jump people." I said walking back to India, Moni, and Hunter.

India POV

I cant believe August just got into a fight with Devon and his boys. Im glad he taking up for me but not in front of all these people.

"August we should just go." I said.

"Ight." August said wrapping one arm around me.

August POV

We all walked outside and I was feeling bad because tonight was suppose to be a fun night but I ruined it for everybody.

"I just wanna apologize for what just happened." I said.

"Nah you did what you had to do." Cole said dapping me up.

"Yeah man but still, how about yall just come to my house and we can all just chill out there." I said.

They all seemed to like the idea so we jumped in our cars and they followed me and India to the crib.

***********

We pull up to the house and I have an idea that is going to make them forget all about what happened.

We get inside and when everybody sat down I quickly told them my idea.

"I think we should play truth or dare." I said chuckling.

"Thats what little ass kids play." Cameron said laughing.

"Okay well this is grow up truth or dare." I said.

"Okay you start." India said.

"Ight, Truth or dare?" I asked India.

"Dare." India quickly said.

"I dare you to come with me to our bedroom and give me some bomb ass head." I said chuckling.

"August we have company." India said chuckling.

"You said dare, so bring yo ass on." I said getting up and Cameron dapped me up.

India sighed and slowly walked up the stairs behind me. When we got into our bedroom door, I slowly shut the door smiling ear to ear.