chapter 12

Next day🌞

India POV

I wake up and see August is sleeping. He was looking so adorable I couldnt help but to mess with him.I look to see what time it was and its 3 in the afternoon, me and August must have been hella sleepy.

I started gently licking his bottom lip but he didnt move not one bit. I kept licking his lips until I saw he had a text message. I looked to see who it was and it was Nicki Minaj.I unlocked his phone to read the message.

Nicki Minaj: Look, August Im sorry about last night. I dont know what had gotten into me. Having sex with you was the biggest mistake. Just please lets keep this between me and you. Thanks....

As I was reading the text message I instantly started crying, I cant believe August.

I slapped the shit outta him causing him to jump up.

"Man what the fuck." Augut spoke pissed off.

"What the fuck is this?!" I spoke yelling.

"Look, baby I can exp-." August tried to get out.

"No nigga fuck you!We done."I yelled then throwing his phone.

I jumped out of the bed threw some clothes on, I grabbed my phone and keys and left. August sat there looking stupid as fuck.

I got into the car and started crying harder. I texted Moni.

Me: Can I please come over

Moni🍭❤️: Yeah girl.

I got myself together and drove over Moni's house.

August POV

I cant believe what the fuck just happened. Something told me to not do that with Nicki but I just let her take over.

I tried texting India to see where she is going, I cant lose this girl, I love you too much.

Me: Baby where you going.

She would text me back and I can feel my heart breaking.

*************

India POV

"I cant believe he cheated on me Moni." I spoke crying on Moni shoulder.

"Girl fuck him, look Alexis is gone and you are more than welcome to stay here with me." Moni said.

"Thank you so much girl." I said giving her the biggest hug.

"No problem girl." Moni spoke hugging back. "India you know what me and you are going out tonight."

"No we aint, I have no clothes and I refused to go back there tonight.

"Me and you are about the same size it will be okay." Moni spoke walking to the bathroom.

********

7:03

Me and Moni dressed and ready to go. We walked to her car, I got in the passenger side and Moni went to the driver side.

Moni pulled out and told me that we were going to the club and its about 45 minutes away from her house.

I wasnt in the mood for clubbing, I just wanted to stay at her house and watch Martin all night.

"Bitch hand me the Aux cord." Moni spoke getting turnt for no reason.

"Bitch you better not play nothing that gone get me in my feelings." I said giving Moni the Aux cord.