Chapter 35

Jaleah POV

*Odell and I first time*

We were in Odell's bedroom and he put on some movie I forgot the name of it but it was so sexy. A sex scene came on and Odell gave me a look.

"No Odell we are going to finish this movie." I said giggling.

Odell must didnt give a fuck because he crashed his lips into mine and got on top of me. I felt his tounge brush against my bottom lip and I never kissed with tounge before. I slowly opened my mouth and we started tounge wrestling with eachother. After about 3 minute he drew back from the kiss.

He started to take my pants and panties off and I was scared because I was still a virgin. He took off all of his clothes and was about to put the tip in but I stopped him.

"Stop." I said.

"What wrong?" Odell asked.

"Im a virgin so it is going to hurt."I started to whin.

"Look me in the eyes." Odell said.

I did as told and he quicking shoved all of him in me. I screamed in pain and my eyes started to roll to the back of my head.

"Keep your eyes on me baby." Odell groaned going at a slow pace.

"I cant take it." I said with my eyes closed and tears fell.

"You want me to stop." Odell said slowing his pace down.

I couldnt even respond so I guess he knew I wanted him to stop. I never thought it would hurt that bad losing your virginity.

"And thats was our first time." I said looking at all of them laughing.

"You couldnt even let my nigga bust a nut real quick."Quinn said looking at me like I was stupid.

"Its hurt that bad, I bet you didnt even last 2 minutes with Mya." I said.

"Mya tell your friend what happen." Quinn said sitting back on the couch.

"No you do it." Mya said covering her face.

"Okay, I was beating her shit up, pop her muthafuckin cherry and got the good suck up right after." Quinn said getting up and dapping Justin up.

"Thats my boy." Justin said.

"Um baby, I dont think you wanna get to excited." Jaylen said patting justin on the knee.

"And why not?" Justin asked looking confused.

"Because our first time you only lasted about 45 seconds." She said with a straight face and all of us started laughing.

"Yall can all suck my dick because I was like 15 years old." Justin said pissed.

"Did she scream?" Odell said clowning.

"Odell kiss my ass." Justin said getting up and leaving.

"I think I made him mad." Jaylen said going after him.

I guess Justin got to embarrassed because him and Jaylen lefted without coming back to say bye.

India POV

I am really upset that I didnt at least get to take a picture with Justin before he left because that was my white boyfriend lowkey.

August text me.

Baby💗💦: Long store run eh?

Me: This line at wal-mart aint no joke

Baby💗💦: Well hurry up because I miss you

Me: Awe, be there soon.

"Well yall my man, just texted me and said he miss me so I guess I should start heading out." I said walking to the door.

Odell came and walked with me to the door.

"It was nice meeting you India." Odell said giving me a big hug and kissing my cheek.

"Oh god. Nice meeting you too." I mumbled hugging him back.

I left and quickly ran to the store for real and picked up a big box of cinnamon toast crunch so August wont know I went some where else.

***********

I pull up to the house and grabbed the cereal and went into the house. As soon as I got in there August was sitting on the couch watching something on animal planet.

"Come here." August said.

I laid the cereal on the counter and walked over there to where he was.
"Yes?" I asked.

"I want to cuddle with you." August said holding his hands out.

"Really August." I said giggling.

"Im dead ass serious. I really want to cuddle with your pretty ass." August said.

"Well, excuse me." I said sitting on his lap and cuddling with him.

August turned it to some movie that really confused me. It was about some Apes living together and they wanted to get free and some shit like that.

"Um, baby, why are we watching this?" I said.

"Because every time we watch a movie together it is always a romantic movie and I thought we should switch it up a little." August said not taking his eyes off of the tv.

"Well, if you say so." I said laying my head on his chest.

It is actually a good movie. I think the Apes are adorable and I really want one now.

"August can you buy me a monkey?" I asked.

"What the fuck you gone do with a monkey?" August asked chuckling.

"Play with it, feed it, wash it, basically treat it like a baby." I said giggling.

"India, no Im not getting you a monkey." August said.

I started to make a pouting face.

"I dont care how beautiful you are, I am not getting you a monkey." August said kissing and then kissing me.

"Can you at least think about it?" I said.

"I did and the answer is no." August smirked and started back watching the movie.

This man really upset my insides sometimes.