Chapter 19

Next Month

India POV

August and I relationship is stronger than ever right now. We have been spending a lot of time together and havent argued not one time. Its literally perfect right now.

I havent heard from Moni in a while and thats not like her. I decided to text her.

Me: Moni I havent heard from you in a while, How you been.

Instead of texting me back Moni called me.

"Hello." I answered.

"India my brother just got into a bad car accident and he isnt doing to good." She said crying.

Moni brother is only 16 years old. His name is Darius and he is a really big fan of August. He has the biggest crush on me.

"Oh my goodness, are yall at the hospital?" I asked worried.

"Yes." She said.

"Im on my way." I said hanging up.

"August!" I yelled

"Yo." August said coming back into the bedroom.

"Darius just got into a car accident and he isnt doing good, we need to hurry up and get to the hospital." I said hurrying up throwing on some clothes.

August does the same and we grab our phones and August grabs his keys and we head to the hospital.

"I really hope little man pull through."
August said as we pulled into the hospital parking lot.

"Me too." I said hurrying up and rushing inside.

I see Moni in the hallway on the floor crying. Me and August run over there to her.

"Are you okay." I asked getting on my knees to hug her.

"He's gone." She quietly says crying even harder.

All I could do was stare and I felt tears falling. He was the sweetest boy and was nice to everyone.

"Im so sorry Moni." August says getting on one knee to hug her.

"I dont know what Ima do without my brother" Moni said hugging August back.

August POV

Its sad to see Darius go like that, he was a really big fan of mine. He always asked me when I was gone let him get in the studio with me and I told him one day because Darius can really sing.

I help India and Moni to their feet and Moni didnt want to go back into the room so we just went to go sit down in the waiting room.

India POV

"Yall dont know how it feels to lose a brother." Moni says.

"Actually I do." August says looking down at his feet.

"I lost my brother a few year back." August said looking at Moni.

"Oh yeah, Mel." Moni said.

"Yall please dont ever leave me, I lost my brother I cant lose my bestfriends too." Moni said giving me a hug.

"You always got me Moni, always." I said hugging back.

"If you need anything we got you." August said rubbing Moni back.

"Well can I please stay with yall a few night cause I cant be alone right now." Moni said looking at August.

"Of course babygirl." August said.

"Thanks." Moni said getting up and going back into the room to tell her brother goodbye.

Moni POV

I cant believe I just lost my bestfriend, my partner in crime, but most of all my brother. He was so young. We didnt always get along but thats all brothers and sisters. I go back into the room and say my final goodbye.

"Darius I know its to late but I just wanna say that I love you so much and Im never going to forget about you. It all just seems unreal, just yesterday we were talking and laughing like eveything was okay and now you are gone but you are in a better place. You had so much in stored for you, you were an amazing singer and the best football and basketball player in my eyes. I know I never told you this but you were so handsome too.The good die young but the great die younger right? Look over your big sis and lead me in the right path. I love you so so so so much little bro, rest easy. Tell ma I said hello and I miss her as well. " I say crying hard and leaving out of the room.

India come over towards me and give me another hug.

"My dad lefted so can I ride with yall." I asked wiping my face.

"Of course." India said locking arms with me and we headed to the car and lefted.

August POV

"You wanna go straight to our place or you wanna go to your place and get your clothes?" I asked breaking the silence.

"My place." Moni spoke looking out of the window up at the sky.

We pull up at Moni place and her and India go inside to help her pack her bag and I stay in the car. All of a sudden I get a text from Nicki.

Nicki😴: August, my pregnancy test came back positive and Im pregnant with your baby.....

Me: Fuck.....

Nicki😴: Why you say that?

Me: I want a child, just not by you.

Nicki😴: Well sucks to sucks baby

I dont even respond back. I get two bad news in one day, my good friend brother passed away and Im having a baby by a ho.

India and Moni head back to the car and I try to wipe the pissed look off my face.

We drive home in complete silence the whole ride. I cant get the thought out of my head that I might really lose India this time cause I have a baby on the way by Nicki.

India POV

I help Moni get all set up in the guest bedroom which is right next to our bedroom.

"If you need anything we are in the room right next to you." I say getting ready to leave out of the room.

"Can you please sleep in here with me tonight?" Moni asked not taking her eyes off of a picture of her and Darius.

"Um sure." I said. "Imma take a shower first and Ima be right back.

I go into my bedroom and tell August that Moni wants me to sleep in the guest bedroom with her tonight and went to go and take a quick shower so I can hurry back to her. I put on a tank top, some panties and some nike shorts on. I gave August a kiss goodnight and went back into the guest room and Moni was already sleep still holding the same picture.

I get the picture and placed it in the dresser right beside her and turned the lights off and went to sleep.

I had a dream about the day Darius told me he was in love with me and that I was his older girlfriend, and that he was gone have 5 babies with me. God Im going to miss him so much.