chapter 5

Next morning ☀️

India's POV

I wake up the next morning and could barely move. I look over at August and he was sleeping.

I saw my phone lit up and saw that my girl bestfriend Moni had texted me.

Moni🍭❤️: Bitch

Me: What ho

Moni🍭❤️: I miss you man

Me: I miss you too bitch

Moni🍭❤️: What you been up too

Me: Nothing im just sore af right now

Moni🍭❤️: August beat that pussy up last night

I didnt know if I should tell her about me and Jacquees cause this bitch gotta big ass mouth but this my bestfriend so I had to tell her the juice

Me: August didnt

Moni🍭❤️: BITCH THEN WHO?!??

Me: Jacquees

Moni🍭❤️: OH GOD that fine darkskin nigga that can sing?

Me: Yes, im shocked your gay ass said he was fine lol

Moni🍭❤️: Same you know how much I love pussy  but come to my place I have someone who I want you to meet  and tell me how you and Jacquees fucked

Me: Oh lord okay gimme a hour

Moni POV

Me and India has been friends since pre-k, at first I didnt like her because she talked to damn much and always took my pencils but as time went on we became closer and closer and no one could break our bond India was the first person to find out about me being a lesbian. At first when I told her I thought I was gone lose my bestfriend but she responded "Ayyeeeeeeee" at the point I knew I had a real bestfriend.

I have been dating this girl name Alexis for about 3 months.We met on instagram by my cousin Dee. I fell in love Alexis before I ever met her.

India POV

I got up to take a shower, while I was waiting for the water to get hot I got on pandora and went to the Jacquees radio station IDGAF was the first song to come on I got into the shower and sung along.

🎶

Ya boyfriend aint shit

He be lying

Ya boyfriend aint shit

Leaving you crying

He got his ass beat at the club the other night

Thinking that he tough tryna fight

My niggas did it

Cause I told em' to

And I fuck with you

So what you wanna do

Im coming thru tonight make you feel right

So turn you phone off shawty

🎶

I guess my singing woke August up cause he yell for me to shut up and told me I couldnt sing.

August POV

This girl woke me up to her horrible singing like what type of shit I yelled at her to shut up and surprisingly she did India never listen to me when I tell her to shut up singing

I saw that my nigga Trey texted me.

Big bro✊🏾: Aye yungin' me and Chris had been thinkin' about doing a remix to I Luv This Shit. What you think about it?

Me: Man hell yea! When yall tryna hit the studio.

Big bro✊🏾: Now nigga

Me: Ight bro, gimme like 30 mins

I went to the guest bathroom to take a quick shower. I showered and done my hygiene put my clothes on and told India I was about to hit up the studio and left.

India POV

August told me he was on his way to the studio and lefted. Little after he lefted I got out the shower and did my hygiene put my clothes on and lefted.

I got to Moni's house and I havent seen her in a week but it felt like forever.She greeted me with the biggest hug and I saw this really lightskin girl sitting on the couch she was so pretty.

"Oh India I would like you to meet my girlfriend Alexis." Moni spoke with the smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you." I spoke reaching my hand out for a handshake

"You too." Alexis spoke shaking my hand.

"So how did you too meet?" I say sitting down on the couch.

"Actually on Instagram." Moni spoke sitting beside Alexis.

"Oh thats nice." I spoke back.

Outta no where Moni started making out with Alexis like I wasnt even here. I cleared my throat loud for them to remember that Im sitting right here.

"Oh my bad." Alexis spoke biting her lip looking at me.

"Sorry India I just couldnt control myself." Moni said laughing and looking me.

"Yall good, yall must be some freaky ass bitches huh."

"Thats all Moni." Alexis spoke looking at Moni.

Moni POV

Since India brung up me and Alexis being freaks I felt it was only right for me to start telling her about the first time me and Alexis had sex.

"It all started when I went to Alex-" I tried to get out.

"Wait wait wait... What all started?" India spoke looking confused.

"The first time we had sex." I spoke with a straight face.

"Oh god." India said knowing this is about to be a crazy story.