Chapter 42

4 months later

Friday @ 2:36 am.

August POV

A nigga is freaking out. Nicki just called me and told me she was on her way to the hospital and that her water broke and she is about to have the baby.I dont know what the fuck to do.

"India!" I yelled.

"What?" India said with her eyes still closed.

"Ni-Ni-Ni...." I couldnt get it out.

"Boy get it out." India said getting an attitude.

"Ni-Nicki water broke!" I finally got out.

"O......k." India said.

"What Im suppose to do?" I asked getting up.

"Go to the hospital with her." India said.

"Can you please take me? Im to nervous to drive." I said putting on some jogging pants and my slides.

"You know Nicki dont want to see me." India said getting out of bed.

"You dont have to go into the room with us." I said.

India started putting on some confortable clothes. She finally got some on and grabbed the keys and told me to come on.

********

We pull up to the hospital and before India could even park I jumped my black ass out of the car and ran inside.

"What room is Nicki Minaj in?" I said out of breath.

"Um, room 206." The woman said.

"Thank you." I said running to an elevator and pushing 2.

I made it to the 2nd floor and before I got into the room I ran into someone and fell.

I got up to see who it was and it was the bitch Andre.

"Man what the fuck nigga." Andre said.

"Look I dont have time for your bitch ass because my baby is about to be born." I said walking into the room.

Nicki looks like she is in so much pain.

"August what took you so long?" Nicki whinned.

"I got here the quickest I could, how many centimeters you are dilated?" I asked sitting beside her trying to stay calm.

"8." Nicki quickly said.

India POV

I went to get some breakfast just because August wants to wake me up at 2 something in the damn morning. I go and park my car at the hospital and walk inside.

I sit in the waiting room because I know Nicki doesnt want to see me.
I was just thinking to myself that in about 3 months Im going to be pushing my baby girl out.

******

I was just on my phone and I heard someone call my name.

"India." Someone said.

I look up and it was Andre. What this nigga want.

"Oh god." I mumbled. "Hey." I said.

"How you been?" Andre asked walking over there to me.

"Amazing." I said grinning.

"I see some things has changed since the last time I saw you." Andre said looking at my stomach.

"Yeah." I giggled rubbing my stomach.

"That shouldve been my baby." Andre smirked.

"You had your chance." I said.

"I know." Andre said looking down. "What you are having?"

"A little girl." I said.

"Oh, congratulations India." Andre said with a half smile.

"Thanks Andre." I said grinning.

Andre just started staring at me.

"What?" I said giggling.

"I cant believe I did what I did to someone as beautiful as you." Andre said with a straight face.

I just looked down.

"Look India, I know that I have a zero chance of ever being with you again so can we at least be friends again? Please." Andre said.

"I dont know Andre." I said.

"India, my love for you hasnt changed. Every night I still wish that you were mine and I was yours." Andre said grabbing my hand.

"Andre, you will never have me again. Im happy with August." I said pulling my hand away.

"I know. To be honest Im glad to see you happy." Andre said grinning.

"Im glad to be happy." I said smiling.

"Well it was very nice seeing you again and good luck with your baby and relationship." Andre said getting up walking away.

"Thanks........ Friend." I said smiling.

Andre looked back and flashed me that smile that night I met him at the club.

He walked back over to me and gave me a hug. This man smelt so good.

"You dont know how happy I am to hear you say that." Andre said drewing back and winking at me.

I just grin looking down and he walked off smiling so hard. It was so adorable like, I just made someones day by calling them a friend. That is so crazy.

As much as I dont want to admit it, Im not mad at Andre anymore. I really thought his apology was sincere.

**********

August POV

"Push! Push!" The doctors said.

Nicki was screaming and yelling and holding my hand tight as a muthafucka.

"There is the head!" The doctor yelled.
I felt my knees getting weak after I heard that.

"Come on Nicki just a few more pushes." The doctor said.

"Holy shit!" Nicki yelled pushing.

"He is here." The doctor said holding the baby and bringing the baby to Nicki.

A nigga passed the fuck out right then and there.